Spray on bed liner - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Spray on bed liner

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 10-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #31
abcflorida

PS - I looked at two bed liners this week, one from monstaliner and one from line-x. They both looked pretty awesome, so monstaliner is definintely up there with quality..... There is a comparison of great diy bed liners and they show the different finishes all in one place Photos of different DIY Bedliners

Last edited by abcflorida; 10-23-2013 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add title.... whoooops
abcflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:31 AM   #32
Sac2013

I like the look of Raptor Liner. Seems like the texture looks more professional vs. some of the others on the market.
Unread 11-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #33
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

abcflorida
Unless you've actually used Monstaliner you should probably put a cork in that

Why was the first post you ever made on JF in a 2 year old dead thread all about plugging another bedliner that no one ever heard of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcflorida View Post
It seems like most of the diy bedliner guys are getting into tinting and colors. Monstaliner seems to lead the pack from their marketing but I have been skeptical about the quality of the product. I also like a rougher texture than what I see from them. I was looking around and saw spray-lining who advertised variable texture and colored as well as custom colored bedliner. They do it with a crystal clear material that they tint with uv stable auto colors. This seems pretty awesome to me, but I haven't seen them to much in the top of google. I caught them when searching compare bedliners... FYI - I had already gotten a tintable raptor kit and I was pretty happy except for a real high dry time. Now I am looking at doing my JEEP and am thinking about spray-lining....
magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #34
TexasJeep01
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Monstaliner all the way, did this on the tub of my jeep and laid down about 3 thick layers on where the feet would be most often and this stuff doesnt break down.
TexasJeep01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014, 01:34 PM   #35
Richard_

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman View Post
That website is a joke and with your 1 post and registration on the same day confidence level is high that you probably work for them
$350.00 to do a jeep Tub , but less than $200 to do an 8ft. truck bed
Richard_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.