Rhino lining / Monstalining full body of a YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Rhino lining / Monstalining full body of a YJ

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 05-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
BSaint
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Rhino lining / Monstalining full body of a YJ

Has anybody ever rhino lined every inch of the exterior of their jeep (aside from windows and top)? My friend bought a YJ and we are considering doing this as a cheaper alternative to a paint job. its going to mainly be a trail rig. thanks!

~Brad

BSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
Fergjac
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I want to do this to my YJ too. I have a 93 4cyl with 72k miles on it. Got it November of 2009, first car, first jeep. But I think i'm going to pay the extra money and get it done right by a line-X dealer.
Fergjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 09:00 AM   #3
cjcliff

It can be done, this is not a Jeep, but it does give you an idea of what the exterior looks like sprayed with Rhino Linings.
img_0370.jpg   img_0371.jpg  
cjcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
gc3381
2004 WJ 

i saw a wrangler with rhino lining on the whole exterior, it looked a little rougher then that hummer but looked pretty sick, id say go for it
gc3381 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.