Repainting hood and windshield hinges - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Repainting hood and windshield hinges

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-17-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
Wrangler19
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Repainting hood and windshield hinges

The hood on my Jeep has a few chips that are rusting and the clearcoat is cracking reeeeally bad. Also, my 2 windshield hinges have pretty good chips and rust on them. Does anyone have an idea what it would cost to get my hood and windshield hinges repainted and clear coated?

Unread 05-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
Unlimitedlou
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Shouldn't be to much. I would say $200 would be a little on the high side, but at that price it should be a high quality job.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.