Rear wheel well's for 90 Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Rear wheel well's for 90 Cherokee

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
dickdale69

Rear wheel well's for 90 Cherokee

Looking for vender that has wheel wells for a Cherokee? Or am I going to have to get the shot bag and hammer and make patch panels for them.
TIA

dickdale69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
rjbruzan
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cheaper and faster to do it your self. Another option is a battery sawzall at the pick and pull. Cut out the pieces you need from one in better shape. I have done this many times with hand cheisels and hack saws. These pieces are easy to weld in. Bring extra batteries.
Ive never seen wheel wells by patch panel companies.

Ron

Its like a fart in a windstorm
It smells good but thats about it

Registered Six Offender
Home of the Buzzin Half Dozen
rjbruzan is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

I have a 91 cherokee here that was givin to me i will be scrapping after i take the engine and trans/transfer case out with good wheel wells.

PM me if interested ,we'll check and see what it would cost to ship the wheel wells....or show me the little peices you need and i can cut those out of the wheel wells to make it cheeper on shipping.

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.