Real DIY Liner testimony? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Real DIY Liner testimony?

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #76
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmayham View Post
impressed, the Montsaliner looks pretty good. Look forward to hearing about some long term results after it has been around for a while.

I'll probably end up doing my linings late this summer or this fall... Bought a Dodge 2500 Cummins for towing duty. Awesome truck, but not real condusive to pouring more money into the CJ.
I did mine in the fall of last year and I had 0 issues. It held up well to all sorts of abuse including a generator, gas, oil, chains, and even some abuse tests. The worst of it was installing the seats the day after I lined. It hadn't cured, and I chipped the bumper. A simple patch was all it took, and I did that a month later.

JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #77
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

I've used the Gator Gaurd II on my YJ hardtop,it has held up GREAT in the past 2 years,but i'm gonna go with the Monstaliner when they finaly come out with the colors,i don't want black for my interior,here in Ga it would burn you're feet and legs in the summer oven here.

When i first sprayed the GATOR GAURD II,i opted to spray it for a smoother finish to make it look more factory

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.