Raptor Liner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Raptor Liner

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #1
tjohnson1428
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Raptor Liner

I am new to the site and previously have seen people using raptor liner. I went and picked up the raptor liner bedliner kit and decided to do my yj tub. Here is a few pictures. The Raptor liner was really easy to spray. the kit comes with 4 750ml bottles and the gun to spray it. I ended up using 3. I sprayed at 50 Psi Definately ordering more and doing my hard top!

sprayed the inside the first time and just wanted to do more so i continued to the outside of the back and sprayed that.

raptor.jpg   raptor-2.jpg   raptor-3.jpg   raptor-4.jpg   raptor-5.jpg  

raptor-6.jpg   raptor-7.jpg  
tjohnson1428 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
2008brewer1978

Looks great man. Gonna do mine in next couple months. How much was your kit and where did you get it?
2008brewer1978 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2013, 04:09 AM   #3
tjohnson1428
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008brewer1978
Looks great man. Gonna do mine in next couple months. How much was your kit and where did you get it?
Thanks! It was 120 shipped. With 4 750 ml bottles. Comes with a gun and the hardener. Got it from tp tools.
tjohnson1428 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.