Question on using DT reducer in 2k Primer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Question on using DT reducer in 2k Primer

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 05-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
cobrao4
1986 CJ7 

Question on using DT reducer in 2k Primer

I am using shopline 2k primer which call for a JR series Primer. I wanted to prime the jeep tomorrow and will need to add a reducer but only have DT reducer.

Can anyone tell me if I can use the DT product in my primer

cobrao4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

some will say yes..some will say no..but..always best to be 100% sure and use what reducer is recommended for the product.

Tryin to play a mix match chemist with coatings can have an expensive end result.

Call your auto body supplier,,,Shopline is just the newer label name for the old Omni paints.

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.