PLEASE HELP Jeep Wrangler Body Bolt Fix - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > PLEASE HELP Jeep Wrangler Body Bolt Fix

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 02-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
jeepboy998

PLEASE HELP Jeep Wrangler Body Bolt Fix

I was recently in a wreck, my jeep hit the back of another truck and after the wreck i noticed the front of the jeep making a squeeking noise so i looked under the front bumper and there was a hole where a body bolt was suppost to be so i ordered a new body bolt and i tried to screw it in with the other 3 parts that came with the bolt but it wouldnt screw in and i looked inside the female insert part and the tread where the bolt is suppost to screw in is all worn off so i was wondering what the right way to screw the bolt in is and if it is the tread being worn off thats stopping the bolt from being screwed in then where do i go to fix it?

f-098.jpg   f-100.jpg  
jeepboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.