Alright well i had another thread in the cj forum. I am not one hundred percent sure what my problem was but this is what i did differently for round two. I added a water/oil seperator, used wax and grease remover generously, sanded the primer, made sure to do very thin first coats, and allow flash time. It was probably around 50-60 in my garage. I finished them up last night and they look pretty good. Didn't have any of that bubbling. I am pretty pleased with how they came out.
Disregard everything i say
I have a dana 30 front axle and amc 20 rear if anyone is looking. Both are 3.54, drums, narrowtrack.