monstalinner customer service - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > monstalinner customer service

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 01-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
moses21
1999 XJ Cherokee 

monstalinner customer service

Does anyone have any experience with monstaliners customer service. I tried emailing them a month ago, then i tried to leave them a message on here a couple of weeks ago and i have not gotten reply. I am kind of disappointed because i really liked the look of there product, but i don't want to order something if i can't get a hold of them. Is there phone service better?

moses21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

You would probably be better off asking here where several people have had personal experiences with the products and their customer service...Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Liner - JeepForum.com

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
tjeep1
1978 CJ7 

monstaliner

i called them and they were very nice and helpful, im using chassis saver and monstaliner and they answered all my ????? give em a call
tjeep1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #4
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Customer service? What customer service? That's one thing that this company is lacking among other things....
PROJECT 23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #5
Tanimal
Why are you reading this?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses21 View Post
Does anyone have any experience with monstaliners customer service. I tried emailing them a month ago, then i tried to leave them a message on here a couple of weeks ago and i have not gotten reply. I am kind of disappointed because i really liked the look of there product, but i don't want to order something if i can't get a hold of them. Is there phone service better?
I tried the same thing when I ordered from them. They still haven't responded to my messages or emails but I called the 1-800-922-9981 on their website and the guy that answered was very nice and answered some of my questions but to my surprise he couldn't give me the same deal they were offering online. Also when I asked specific things he told me he wasn't their "Monstaliner expert" and I'd have to call a different number. Had some chipping and pealing problems with mine but it was minimal, called them and figured they'd do something for me but they didn't and I just ended up ordering another quart of it to touch things up in the spring. I had spotty coverage with this product. My buddy did Raptorliner and I can't wait to compare it to his to see if I should have went that route. Good luck

-=-CLICK HERE FOR MY XJ BUILD THREAD-=-

Learning as I go and it's worth every penny!
Tanimal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:07 AM   #6
ZCherokee4x4
1994 XJ Cherokee 

They were great until I had problems with the product. Now they ignore me
ZCherokee4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:07 AM   #7
ZCherokee4x4
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses21
Don't go with monnstaliner.
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
moses21
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCherokee4x4 View Post

Don't go with monnstaliner.
What would you suggest then?
moses21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2013, 09:39 AM   #9
ZCherokee4x4
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses21

What would you suggest then?
Honestly, the right way would be getting it professionally done with rhino liner, bullet, line x and other real Bedliners. But I know most of us with jeeps are usually on a tight budget so I get you want something cheaper, Herculiner is good I've heard but fades, but at least it stays on..unlike monstaliner in my experience. You can try raptor which I haven't heard a single bad thing about. Or go the very cheap way and go to Walmart and pick up rust oleum spray can Bedliner. Sounds like crap but my buddy did his entire xj in that stuff for $120 dollars. And all he did was scruff up his paint and apply it. No special adhesion things required like monstaliner. Which they lack to tell you. If you are going over anything not paint you basically need some adhesion thing which they didn't tell me about even when I asked.. But anyways he's had that Bedliner on for almost a year now and wheels it like crazy. And it's all still on besides one spot where he dented the crap out of his rocker panel.
Unread 01-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #10
aggiejon
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCherokee4x4

Honestly, the right way would be getting it professionally done with rhino liner, bullet, line x and other real Bedliners. But I know most of us with jeeps are usually on a tight budget so I get you want something cheaper, Herculiner is good I've heard but fades, but at least it stays on..unlike monstaliner in my experience. You can try raptor which I haven't heard a single bad thing about. Or go the very cheap way and go to Walmart and pick up rust oleum spray can Bedliner. Sounds like crap but my buddy did his entire xj in that stuff for $120 dollars. And all he did was scruff up his paint and apply it. No special adhesion things required like monstaliner. Which they lack to tell you. If you are going over anything not paint you basically need some adhesion thing which they didn't tell me about even when I asked.. But anyways he's had that Bedliner on for almost a year now and wheels it like crazy. And it's all still on besides one spot where he dented the crap out of his rocker panel.
A quality product and professional job had without going to a professional product. I know lots on here have had good experiences with u-pol raptor. I used duplicolor in a gallon can and used their applicator gun. 10 years later, still going strong. Stored outside in the Texas heat and sun for 6 years. Faded some, but less than some rhinos that I've seen.
aggiejon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2013, 10:16 PM   #11
semperfi1919
1976 CJ5 

customer service

i emailed Eric a few times before going with the Monstaliner, He responded to my emails quick on every one of them, even on weekends, I called and talked with him before ordering and have nothing but good things to say about the service and product. There are 0ver 600 pages of reviews on thier product in the vendor section, with a few negative's but there is not one product out there that every person is going to like, but as with any product, it's all in the prep work as to how well it will hold up..
semperfi1919 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 12:02 AM   #12
Tanimal
Why are you reading this?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by semperfi1919 View Post
i emailed Eric a few times before going with the Monstaliner, He responded to my emails quick on every one of them, even on weekends, I called and talked with him before ordering and have nothing but good things to say about the service and product. There are 0ver 600 pages of reviews on thier product in the vendor section, with a few negative's but there is not one product out there that every person is going to like, but as with any product, it's all in the prep work as to how well it will hold up..
Can you provide this email address ? Thanks

-=-CLICK HERE FOR MY XJ BUILD THREAD-=-

Learning as I go and it's worth every penny!
Tanimal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #13
Jims-87YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

I can not say enough about the products (see my build thread) That being said, I think they are are relativity small company and business got very busy very quick, They went through issues with the Hurricane a few months back, and they are also in the process of relocating the entire operation from NY to GA to a bigger building with more room.. This is probably not a small task and probably taking up a lot of there time. If you read through the thread in the Vendor section there are probably 90-95% satisfied customers and 5-10% that have had issues. This is a DIY product and the end result is only as good as the Prep you put into it. Prior to my using the product I spent hours reading a ton of threads, along with PM's to several folks for specific questions that I could not find answers for. I did speak directly to Erik at Magnet Paints but it was difficult to get a hold of him, but once I did he is extremely knowledgeable and very nice to talk with.
1987 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36, HEI, Custom Sound bar, Hardtop/Sun-rider/bikini tops, 2" Lift, 1/2" Boomerangs, 1" Body & MM Lift. 32x11.5x15 Copper STT's on Black Rock 950 Lobos w/4" backspacing, Still need Front Bumper and Seats.

My build thread: [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-very-slow-87-yj-build-thread-1137667/[/url]
Jims-87YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #14
semperfi1919
1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimal View Post
Can you provide this email address ? Thanks
info@monstaliner.com
Phone Customer Service: 1-800-922-9981

9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST Monday - Friday

I used this email and also spoke with Eric at this number, But like some others have said I think they are in the process of moving thier Bussiness from NY to GA and I am sure they are very busy with that, I am sure there are alot of people out there that is wanting to get thier project done, and having a hard time getting in touch with the company, But there are plenty of people on here that has had plenty of good things to say and I'm sure would be able to help in any way they can, I know I will help if you have any questions just IM me.. Thanks
semperfi1919 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2013, 02:52 PM   #15
stmanser
1988 YJ Wrangler 

as with ANY paint application, if you do not prep the surface, scuff sand, and then wipe with a grease remover, the paint will not adhere properly.

With a bed liner, i would suggest a scuff sand with 36 grit to ensure the best adhesion
stmanser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.