Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Monstaliner on interior

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  magnetman 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever used something like the Monstaliner or similar on the door panels (in particular) and other interior components. I have seen the guys using rattle cans but that lacks durability and permeance that I require.

J

#3 ·
If I clean and prep (I have done quite a bit of painting in the past), and use the adhesion promoter would the Monstaliner work?

And sir, since I have your attention, I need to repaint my hard top as well this summer, as you know those are fiberglass, would I use the adhesion promoter?

Is there another product for these applications (door panels, interior, top) that you or anybody recommends. I am just not a rattle can sort of guy.

J

#4 ·
What are the interior surfaces made from that you're talking about lining?

Fiberglass hardtop just needs to be scuffed well and solvent cleaned for ML to stick.

There are many good products out there to recoat interior surfaces. The ones I'm aware of are in spray cans and they work quite well. Look up "SEM Products"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.