Looking for an easy-to-lower soft top for my jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Looking for an easy-to-lower soft top for my jeep

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 04-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
spcbackpacker

Looking for an easy-to-lower soft top for my jeep

I'm looking for a new soft top. I would like it to be easy to lower so I can have it easily topless and still be able to flip it up if it starts to rain. Does anyone have any experience with this soft top and would like to recommend it?

spcbackpacker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
ShakaBrahTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Are you saying you don't have the hardware for your soft top? I just replaced my soft top, but I still had the hardware on my Jeep. I bought a QuadraTop from Quadratec. So far, I'm very pleased and it was by far the best price. And they matched free shipping.
ShakaBrahTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
spcbackpacker

My current one is held together by duct tape, bungee chords, and clamps, I need a new one. I was hoping someone would point me in the direction of a soft top that can easily be lowered without being removed. I like riding topless but like the security of having a complete soft top to put over me in case something happens (like a random mud puddle I must hit or it starts raining). I've flip slopping between my soft (for summer) and my hard top (for winter).
Unread 04-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #4
ShakaBrahTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Check Quadratec and JCWhitney. There's pics and stuff on there to help you find what you want.
Unread 04-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
spcbackpacker

OK, I will thanks. What about Rampage? I was looking at one of theirs and didn't find much on customer feed back anywhere...
Unread 04-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #6
ShakaBrahTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Don't really have much info on the Rampage top.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.