looking for best place to purchase yj body side panels in or around MN - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > looking for best place to purchase yj body side panels in or around MN

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 05-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
jameslinn83
1992 YJ Wrangler 

looking for best place to purchase yj body side panels in or around MN

I am from mn does anyone know if there is anywhere in mn or a close state that sells the body panels for the wranglers? I am ok with paying the cost of the panels but would like to lower the cost of shipping as much as possible. Mostly looking for the whole side panel of the tub. Thanks for any help.

jameslinn83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
rjbruzan
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I would like to here this also. The panels from JC Whitney are about the same gauge as pop cans. Not worth getting. How bad is the one you need to replace?

Ron

Its like a fart in a windstorm
It smells good but thats about it

Registered Six Offender
Home of the Buzzin Half Dozen
rjbruzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
jameslinn83
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I am looking for the full length side panels and rear corners as well as floor pans. Unless I can find a whole tub that isnt rusty for under 750, but havent had any luck with that yet.
jameslinn83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #4
Nowiser
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quadratec has the panels, check their website under replacement parts. They are pretty reasonably priced, but they are pretty thin, when I get home tonight I will post a picture of the rear fender area that just came in for me. They also offer free shipping for forum members, send a PM to the profile named Quadratec on here and they will set up the order for you. They are cheap enough panels you could probably double them up if you have some fab skills and have all the strength you need. Like I said, Ill try and post a picture of mine tonight. You can always go for fiberglass parts, but they are more expensive

Cheers
Nowiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #5
CjHouch

1976 CJ5 

Lots of forum members suggest Classic Enterprises. Made in the USA thick 16 gauge metal. I haven't bought any yet but will be using their products.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.