Kayline Soft Door Replacement Twist Handles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Kayline Soft Door Replacement Twist Handles

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 11-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
arnold303
1981 CJ8 

Kayline Soft Door Replacement Twist Handles

I need a little guidance. I have an '81 Scrambler with a Kayline top with the twist handle type handles. Mine are wore completely out. Does anyone know what I can replace them with, I can find the twist style for the hard doors but no replacement for the free floating interior and exterior type handle.
I thought about just replacing with a different mechanism but the door frame only has the single hole and I don't know if it be worth the effort of rebuilding the frames to accept a different style.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

arnold303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #2
arnold303
1981 CJ8 

arnold303 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.