JK's Color Matched Top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > JK's Color Matched Top

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 09-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
Glenntpr1
2013 JK Wrangler 

JK's Color Matched Top

Greetings to all. I wanted to provide some feedback as to my recent descision to paint my brand new 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Hard Top.

The Jeep is white in color and the top was originally black. My wife really wanted the top to math the factory color. The price to paint the top was $400.00 and I thought that it was a pretty good price for Northern Virginia.

At my request, the top's visible sides and rear were sanded down and made to match the rest of the body. The top portion was left with the factory finish. It actually came out real nice and we are quite happy with the results. I will post some pics soon.

Glenntpr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.