Jeep J20 Bed Prep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Jeep J20 Bed Prep

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 05-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
80j20
1980 J-Series Truck 

Jeep J20 Bed Prep

So i got my first truck a few weeks ago. i needed something to tow my xj around. I want to bedline the bed of the truck and the frame, what i was intrested in knowing is after i wirewheel the entire frame and bed, is there somekind of anti rust paint i do before bedlinen it? Also if anyone has any clue to how many mounts there are holding the bed on and locations? id like all the help i can get cause this is the first time i have pulled a bed off truck and did this kind of thing.

Thanks

80j20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.