How to paint body? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > How to paint body?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
hankwmoses
1987 YJ Wrangler 

How to paint body?

the paint that is on now is not bad but i would like to paint it a dark green or brown. i have never painted a vehicle and not sure of the process, all i know is that i need to sand the paint thats on now. any suggestions

hankwmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
Fishtank
1983 CJ7 

Look up some paint forums like autobody101.com and do some reading on the process. It's not hard but certain things MUST be learned to do a good job. I sell a DVD on how to do it but don't want to sound like I'm trying to sell it. I paint for a living, 25+ years at it now and can walk you through it.

Let me know if I can help you.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.