Help i need new top!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Help i need new top!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-10-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
Brianm360
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Help i need new top!!

I have a 2005 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited with the longer body and im trying to find either a soft or hard top and cannot find one ANYWHERE PLEASE HELP!!!

Brianm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #2
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Lots of places sell new tops for it,soft top and hard tops..you'll be paying out the kazoo for a new hard top for it...

Do you have the soft top hardware?...if not,you'll also be buying the frame and hardware for one...

do a google search "2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited replacement top"...then search all the results for what you need/want

Here's one the most common places to get one,they even now have their own cheaper brand with a 3 year warranty for 299.99...........
QuadraTop Replacement Soft Tops by Quadratec - Quadratec

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
Brianm360
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I have hardwear. my windows are riped and is this for LJ ?
Brianm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

That search was for a 2005 Unlimited...just call them on their toll free number.......

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
threeb
Web Wheeler

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Where did you look and not find a top for an LJ?

Mine came from Morris 4x4 because they offered free shipping. Quadratec also offers free shipping for members if you search them here and contact them in here.
LJ Owners Group member #431.
threeb is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #6
tybota
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Most of the major online retailers carry them. Should be a quick google search.
tybota is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.