help -
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 10-10-2012, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6

I took the cover off my rear roll bars and found a piece of red round tape any ideas what its for

army13f is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 Old 10-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Lawrenceville
Posts: 1
Maybe it was some sort of place marker, but I really have no clue. Sorry.
FiveStarPerform is offline  
post #3 of 4 Old 10-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Registered User
1998 XJ Cherokee 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: York
Posts: 108
is it dubble sided sticky tape? cuz it could of been used to keep the roll bar pading inplace.
Jeepenjimmy440 is offline  
post #4 of 4 Old 11-04-2012, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
No its like red painters tape
army13f is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome