Has anybody done a wrap? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Has anybody done a wrap?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 04-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
gfd66
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Has anybody done a wrap?

I'm interested in wrapping my Cheep instead of painting. Has anyone done a wrap? If so how does it hold up?

Unread 04-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
Axkick

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'm interested in this also...Anyone?
Axkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
gfd66
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Bump?
Unread 05-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #4
TheCrusher
1986 CJ7 

My 86 CJ7 is Camo wrapped and is always a head turner. It's easy as long as you take your time and heat it up as you go. It needs to be stretched over the surface so it holds to the surface and nooks and crannies such as the hood and hinges. My wrap is cracking after about 2 years, but I live in some cold winters where anything cracks. Im getting ready to re tub it too, and Im either going to re-wrap it or paint it nice. Haven't really decided yet.
TheCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.