hardtop ?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > hardtop ??

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
vicksburgTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

hardtop ??

anybody know where i could get a good deal on a hardtop for my 99 tj

vicksburgTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
trailboss
2002 TJ Wrangler 

You looking for new or used? Seen some kick *** deals on Craigslist....Ebay is another. The various For Sale sections of boards like JF are another source. I have primarily used Craigslist for stuff and have had success. Might take a while, and you have to watch it constantly and diligently in order to find the deals and be first in line....

If you buy from CL, be smart and use common sense when spending your cash...lotsa freaks out there!!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.
trailboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #3
vicksburgTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Thx for the info.. prolly looking for a used one the new ones I priced are pricey..
vicksburgTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
cllllllb
1974 CJ5 

The best/easiest way to find stuff on Craigslist is to use zoomthelist.com I was able to find a rare original cj5 hardtop using the zoom. You can search the whole US at once.
cllllllb is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.