Green Fog Light Project Need Help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > Green Fog Light Project Need Help!

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 04-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
Raabguy
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Green Fog Light Project Need Help!

Ok so ive wanted green fog lights for a while (just for show idc how good they work cause ive got HID's in my headlights). I ordered a pair of green H3 bulbs from ebay, they were crap they didnt work. And i cant find Green H3's anywhere else. Can i paint regular H3 bulbs green? Would that work? How Heat-resistant would the paint have to be? Any input, thanks.

Raabguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
D3f4ult
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Painted or tinted bulbs are garbage, that's why all the ricer bulbs are blue when you turn them on and 20 mins later look white. You want green fogs??? I would paint the in side of the lenses with translucent green spray paint, you can get it at any auto store. That's justr my 2 cents though
D3f4ult is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.