DIY bumper paint - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > DIY bumper paint

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
JeepJunkie44
1997 TJ Wrangler 

DIY bumper paint

I just got my Poison Spyder Comp Stinger in the mail..It came shipped bare metal.
I was looking to paint it, something that would come close to matching my Metalcloaks.
I would like a semi-rugged non glossy finish. Can't quite afford a powder coat at the moment.

Any suggestions on paint?

JeepJunkie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
austin6137
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Raptorliner
90 - xj laredo- 4.5" rough country lift, 6.5" of total lift with drop brackets, zj disc brakes on c8.25, olympic winch bumper, jcr upper and lower quarter armor, IRO hack-n-tap and rock sliders and rear bumper. rugged ridge 8500lb winch. Spartan locker up front. With a jd yellow paint job, 97+ front end and bushwacker cut out flares. 35's
austin6137 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.