can you still get PPG DP90 ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > can you still get PPG DP90 ?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-14-2010, 07:40 AM   #1
joes1982CJ

can you still get PPG DP90 ?

unfortunately i live in california so im sure its extinct at this point.. i havent painted a car in about 10 years and i have used the dp90 a lot. i was told buy a friend that you cant get it in the **** hole state. with that said i do go to nevada once in a while and was wondering if its still offered there.

does anyone know?

joes1982CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yes, it's still available in CA. They reformulated it quite a while back, made if lead free. Now called DP90LF. Catalyst is DP401LF. You may have to drive north out of the bay area to get it though. Try a Finishmasters that carries PPG products.
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
joes1982CJ

right on thanks
joes1982CJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.