airbrush touch up tips - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > airbrush touch up tips

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 10-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
w9kh_kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

airbrush touch up tips

I have a few spots that need to be fixed. Some dings, some rust that will be ground off. Although I have never yet used my airbrush to do any "real" painting, I am looking for tips/ideas to fill the areas in and blend the paint over. I'm sure there is a good write-up somewhere on the 'net, but being new to the subject, good info is buried in a lot of "look what I did" type of sites.
I didn't want to just use the brush touch-up things, I want to learn a better way to do it.
Tnx in advance for any ideas.

2005X
i knew if didnt get what i could afford now i would end up blowing the money on something else
w9kh_kevin is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.