2010 Grand Cherokee rear bumper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Paint and Body > 2010 Grand Cherokee rear bumper

Flowmaster Discount Code! Thank you JeepForum Members!!!!!Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Labor Day Sale!

Unread 05-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
edobrowansky

2010 Grand Cherokee rear bumper

Good Evening,

My wife's brand new one month old 2010 Grand Cherokee Laredo was rear ended this evening, and while the damage was minimal, the rear bumper skin will need to be replaced.

Is it possible to get a replacement skin from Mopar pre-painted at the factory, or is it a "prime only" part?

I'm concerned that the metallic black color will be hard to match. Yeah, yeah, I know, a good body person/painter should be able to match it, but I've seen a lot of painted bumpers, and they never look like a perfect match after a year or two of fading.

I wish it was like my '04, where the bumpers were non-painted.

Thanks
Eric

edobrowansky is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.