Product Information
Rating 5
Average Price $217.5
Manufacturer teraflex
Recommended Yes: 2 / No: 2

2low

#2 ·
Price $230
Pros Give you the ability to full u-turns and moving thru difficult trails without getting out of low range. protects your u-joints (even better if front locked)
Cons you keep forgetting you are in 2low while crawling through difficult obstacles jejeje
Recommended yes

Comments: awesome. I recommend this default to any person that install SYE or Teralow 4:1

#4 · (Edited)
Price $249.99
Pros NONE!
Cons What a waste of effort! Hard to find the proper gear now. Only way to tell if you are in 4 low or 2 low is when your back tires start spinning!
Recommended no

Comments: What a waste of effort! Hard to find the proper gear now. Only way to tell if you are in 4 low or 2 low is when your back tires start spinning!

#5 ·
Price $240
Rating 5
Pros nice to have 2 low
Cons Price
Recommended yes

Comments: I had this in My Tj for three years. I have Detroit lockers front and rear. It made it very nice to drop it out of four wheel drive, make a turn without changing back into high side of the transfer case. It worked great for my needs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.