Installed the Advance Adapters bracket yesterday on a friends jeep and it was great.
- Dropped the belly pan
- Removed the 4 bolts on the transmission tunnel after peeling the carpet back
- Removed stock bracket and moved the bushing to the advanced bracket
- Removed two nuts off the transfercase (gearwrench made this easy)
- Inserted bracket between the stock one and the transfer case and replaced the nuts
- re-did the last step because I realized I needed to insert the jackshaft rod into the new bracket before installing
- Adjusted linkage
Install was really easy and no more binding with mismatched drivetrain/body height. Cutting or grinding /welding the bracket to fit more applications would be really easy. I did not need to use the extended studs.