15K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Offroaddaddy 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $1900
Rating 4
Average Price $2095.44
Manufacturer advance adapters
Recommended Yes: 11 / No: 0

what a dramatic performance change this thing offers. there are a number of ratios available for your jeep. you'll likely never outgrow one of these transfer cases. it seems in the world of jeep, there is a constant evolution of upgrades going on and coming back off of your rig. chances are with the growth of your rig from mild to wild you'll never outgrow this one. it offers so much control of the jeep, and is very well made.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Price $1700
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: i have been runniing this 5.0 since its debut. it has logged in apx. 30,000 street miles, and a lot of trails with nary a wimper.
great case for making your manual transmissioned rig work in the rocks.

#9 ·
Price $1900
Pros its the best money can buy
Cons price
Recommended yes

Comments: Not having to worry about your transfer case is a great thing. Knowing that your transfer case is the top of the line and the very best out there is amazing. I love being able to do front digs. Also since i added a cutting brake to the rear tires i can turn my 110" wheelbase on a dime!

#10 ·
Price $2800
Pros slow crawl ratio
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Great shifting and front wheel digs are fun with this TF case! It puts you in control of your jeep!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.