Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Transfer Case > SYE Kits > Tatton Drivelines Curtis Tatton Driveshafts,

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Tatton Drivelines Curtis Tatton Driveshafts, Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product SYE Kits Next Product

Tatton Drivelines Curtis Tatton Driveshafts,

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $225.00
Average Price: $326.43
Manufacturer: Tatton Drivelines
Recommended?
Yes: 13 / No: 2

Curtis Tatton
West Valley City, Utah
Phone 801 685 0056
It is the best driveshaft I have seen especially at the price he sells for. Check Ebay to see

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

edinct
edinct's Reviews
11-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Price: $425.00
Pros: quality parts, good customer service
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Curtis Tatton was awesome to deal with and his CV driveshaft is as good as anything including Tom Woods. He uses Teraflex TC kit which is very high quality. At $425 for everything you can't beat this deal!

greyarea
greyarea's Reviews

09-26-2012, 03:00 PM
Price: $420.00
Pros: Solid, long slip, heavy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product and people to deal with. I should have broken this shaft by now but it is as good as new after 2 seasons of use. I am ordering a replacement front shaft soon.

JuniorUSN

JuniorUSN's Reviews
08-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Well Built Bullet Proof Driveshaft and SYE. Great Price and super quick shipping from Tatton.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Driveshaft and SS SYE. Quick Shipping, Curtis got my order out ASAP. All at a great price and Fantastic warranty! Highly Recomended!!!

bigredisb

bigredisb's Reviews

06-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Price: $335.00
Pros: Beefy, Spicer Joints, Long travel slip yoke.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great company to deal with. I paid 335 for a front 1.25 .188 drive shaft and a rear 2 inch .120 shaft.

4wheelrampage

4wheelrampage's Reviews
03-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Beefy, smooth.
Cons: 404
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I don't know the actual price, because I got this as part of the SYE kit for 500. so I would estimate the sye to be 300 and the driveshaft to be 200. But, it does everything it is supposed to do flawlessly. Absolutely zero vibrations anymore. I could not be more pleased.

RobsCrawlin7

no balls
RobsCrawlin7's Reviews

02-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Price: $280.00
Pros: fast shipping, nice finish, no vibes, perfect length, new hd yoke, excellent service.
Recommended? No

Comments: fast shipping, nice finish, no vibes, perfect length, new hd yoke, excellent service.

firefighter315

firefighter315's Reviews

07-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Price: $260.00
Pros: VERY well built, balanced, and FAST turnaround after ordering! Simple ordering process with one phone call.
Cons: NONE!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: An absolute beast of a drive shaft! Very well built and shipped within a day or two of ordering. Curtis answered the phone and listened to all my specs/measurements even though it seemed he could anticipate what I was going to say next. VERY helpful and considerate. Any DS purchases in the distant future will definitely be a Tatton! (It's been a couple of months, so the price is my best recollection of what I paid)

adamkn

adamkn's Reviews

10-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Pros: HEAVY, well built, and you just can't beat the price!
Cons: Balance was a little off (see below!)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought a rear driveshaft and teraflex SYE ($420 total) from Curtis Tatton for my Jeep TJ with D44 rear axle and 4" lift.

-Very heavy, I definitely trust it to withstand trail abuse.

-the "slip" is much longer, probably about double, than typical CV driveshafts (which probably contributes to the heavier weight)

- it has a nice finish to it. Not sure how long that will last, but for anyone that cares about looks, this shaft is a good choice

- I'm sure this is not typical, but the driveshaft I recieved was not balanced well enough. I had vibration issues at 30-40 mph. I took it to a local driveline shop, and they had to add a little more weight to it. That fixed the problem. *****I contacted Curtis to let him know about the vibration problem. He was very good about communication. He offered to let me return the driveshaft, with shipping at his expense. But I was in a hurry to get the issue fixed, so I used the local driveline shop. I sent Curtis a copy of the receipt for the work, and he re-imbursed my via paypal.**

Very satisfied customer. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because it was an inconvenience that I had to take care of getting the shaft balanced - but aside from that, great product and great customer service. I wouldn't buy a new driveshaft from anywhere else.

Jeremy93yj
Jeremy93yj's Reviews
07-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Pros: Quality
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just installed it. Seems like a solid piece of gear. I was a bit worried because the guy can't spell worth a lick and his grammar is horrible in his ads, but he seems to be able to make one hell of a driveshaft!

robertalex87
robertalex87's Reviews
06-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Pros: Great Quality
Recommended? No

Comments: Great product highly recommended.

speepdaedeesi

speepdaedeesi's Reviews

10-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Price: $280.00
Pros: awesome welds fast shipping top notch customer support spicer hardware warranty: guaranteed not to break his welds or tube
Recommended? Yes

Comments: price was $280 shipped .

spoke to curtis directly when i ordered my rear cv driveshaft. he was familiar with my jeeps lift and already knew what i needed, although he let me explain it in detail before telling me he already had it all laid out on the bench.

shipped the next day, with ups tracking number.

i picked tattons over tom woods because tom woods would not answer the phone, and a month later has still not returned my email.

Yooper822
Yooper822's Reviews

06-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Price: $235.00
Pros: Great product, super fast shipping.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I ordered 2 of these off ebay for two different jeep tj's.
Quality is top notch and shipping took about 2 days from ordering them.
His price cannot be beat!
They have stood up over time, I highly recommend.

1980tallcj7

1980tallcj7's Reviews

10-27-2008, 09:09 PM
Pros: price, delivery, quality
Cons: unknown
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have one of these on the rear of my CJ7 .... I was upgrading to a CV-type rear shaft and saw the Tatton shafts on Ebay for a sweet price.... I was surprised how fast it arrived but also very pleased at the quality of the parts and workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

RecycledTeen

RecycledTeen's Reviews

08-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Price: $225.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: several people recommended him for a drive shaft and after talking to him and the price he is selling them for, I was sold! Now I an really sold since I have used it. Quality is above board!My shipping was included in the quoted price and it was here in two days.