Price $225
Rating 4
Average Price $290
Manufacturer Tatton Drivelines
Recommended Yes: 15 / No: 4

Curtis Tatton
West Valley City, Utah
Phone 801 685 0056
It is the best driveshaft I have seen especially at the price he sells for. Check Ebay to see

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $225
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: several people recommended him for a drive shaft and after talking to him and the price he is selling them for, I was sold! Now I an really sold since I have used it. Quality is above board!My shipping was included in the quoted price and it was here in two days.

#3 ·
Rating 4
Pros price, delivery, quality
Cons unknown
Recommended yes

Comments: I have one of these on the rear of my CJ7 .... I was upgrading to a CV-type rear shaft and saw the Tatton shafts on Ebay for a sweet price.... I was surprised how fast it arrived but also very pleased at the quality of the parts and workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

#4 ·
Price $235
Rating 5
Pros Great product, super fast shipping.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: I ordered 2 of these off ebay for two different jeep tj's.
Quality is top notch and shipping took about 2 days from ordering them.
His price cannot be beat!
They have stood up over time, I highly recommend.

#5 ·
Price $280
Rating 5
Pros awesome welds
fast shipping
top notch customer support
spicer hardware
warranty: guaranteed not to break his welds or tube
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: price was $280 shipped .

spoke to curtis directly when i ordered my rear cv driveshaft. he was familiar with my jeeps lift and already knew what i needed, although he let me explain it in detail before telling me he already had it all laid out on the bench.

shipped the next day, with ups tracking number.

i picked tattons over tom woods because tom woods would not answer the phone, and a month later has still not returned my email.

#8 ·
Price $420
Rating 4
Pros HEAVY, well built, and you just can't beat the price!
Cons Balance was a little off (see below!)
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought a rear driveshaft and teraflex SYE ($420 total) from Curtis Tatton for my Jeep TJ with D44 rear axle and 4" lift.

-Very heavy, I definitely trust it to withstand trail abuse.

-the "slip" is much longer, probably about double, than typical CV driveshafts (which probably contributes to the heavier weight)

- it has a nice finish to it. Not sure how long that will last, but for anyone that cares about looks, this shaft is a good choice

- I'm sure this is not typical, but the driveshaft I recieved was not balanced well enough. I had vibration issues at 30-40 mph. I took it to a local driveline shop, and they had to add a little more weight to it. That fixed the problem. *****I contacted Curtis to let him know about the vibration problem. He was very good about communication. He offered to let me return the driveshaft, with shipping at his expense. But I was in a hurry to get the issue fixed, so I used the local driveline shop. I sent Curtis a copy of the receipt for the work, and he re-imbursed my via paypal.**

Very satisfied customer. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because it was an inconvenience that I had to take care of getting the shaft balanced - but aside from that, great product and great customer service. I wouldn't buy a new driveshaft from anywhere else.

#9 ·
Price $260
Rating 5
Pros VERY well built, balanced, and FAST turnaround after ordering! Simple ordering process with one phone call.
Cons NONE!
Recommended yes

Comments: An absolute beast of a drive shaft! Very well built and shipped within a day or two of ordering. Curtis answered the phone and listened to all my specs/measurements even though it seemed he could anticipate what I was going to say next. VERY helpful and considerate. Any DS purchases in the distant future will definitely be a Tatton! :thumbsup: (It's been a couple of months, so the price is my best recollection of what I paid)

#10 ·
Price $280
Rating 5
Pros fast shipping, nice finish, no vibes, perfect length, new hd yoke, excellent service.
Cons none
Recommended no

Comments: fast shipping, nice finish, no vibes, perfect length, new hd yoke, excellent service.

#11 ·
Price $200
Pros Beefy, smooth.
Cons 404
Recommended yes

Comments: I don't know the actual price, because I got this as part of the SYE kit for 500. so I would estimate the sye to be 300 and the driveshaft to be 200. But, it does everything it is supposed to do flawlessly. Absolutely zero vibrations anymore. I could not be more pleased.

#12 ·
Price $335
Rating 5
Pros Beefy, Spicer Joints, Long travel slip yoke.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Great company to deal with. I paid 335 for a front 1.25 .188 drive shaft and a rear 2 inch .120 shaft.

#13 ·
Price $450
Pros Well Built Bullet Proof Driveshaft and SYE. Great Price and super quick shipping from Tatton.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Great Driveshaft and SS SYE. Quick Shipping, Curtis got my order out ASAP. All at a great price and Fantastic warranty! Highly Recomended!!!

#14 ·
Price $420
Rating 5
Pros Solid, long slip, heavy
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Great product and people to deal with. I should have broken this shaft by now but it is as good as new after 2 seasons of use. I am ordering a replacement front shaft soon.

#15 ·
Price $425
Pros quality parts, good customer service
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Curtis Tatton was awesome to deal with and his CV driveshaft is as good as anything including Tom Woods. He uses Teraflex TC kit which is very high quality. At $425 for everything you can't beat this deal!

#18 ·
Price $180
Rating 5
Pros Well built, well priced and fast shipping
Cons none
Recommended no

Comments: I have been running this drive shaft for almost 2 years now with no issue, which is amazing considering how hard I am on my Jeep. I recommend these anytime somebody asks where to get a good drive shaft.:2thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.