Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Advance Adapters Drive Shaft Angle Reduction Kit (Slip Yoke Eliminator) [$57567]

34K views 111 replies 108 participants last post by  Babablackjeep 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $57567
Rating 4
Average Price $835.87
Manufacturer Advance Adapters
Recommended Yes: 111 / No: 0

Reduce driveline vibration on lifted vehicles with this Heavy Duty Slip-Yoke Eliminator Kit for Jeep's NP231J transfer case. Transfer case tailshaft length is reduced by 6.5" on '97-'01 Wranglers and 4.25" on '88-'95 models resulting in improved driveline angles. Kit includes a redesigned transfer case mainshaft which is not only shorter but has an 18% larger spline diameter, a 54% increase in torque capacity.

Attachments

See less See more
#53 ·
Price $250
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I would HIGHLY recommend this. Even if you dont have a big lift, or at all, get this ASAP. It will get rid of driveline vibes and you wont have to worry about your driveline sliding out when it pops a U-joint and slamming onto the ground

#55 ·
Price $130
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: The Advance Adapters SYE kit was relatively easy to install. I was a bit nervous because I'd never torn apart a transfer case before, but the install was so simple, I would love to do it again just for the hell of it.

#59 ·
Price $425
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Purchased threw driveshaft super store. Went on easy, Driveshaft came acouple days after I installed and called with the measurements. Completely stopped vibrations. Excellent product!

#60 ·
Price $475
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Required mode since going with TummyTuck. But good payoff, stronger transfer output shaft and stronger Tom Woods DS..

#61 ·
Price $57567
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: what can I say? Everything fit perfectly and works perfectly, nothing bad to report about it.

#63 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Came as described and decent instructions. Awesome write up on Jeepforum to install a SYE with the t-case still.

#66 ·
Price $300
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: definite do for lifted jeeps☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

#71 ·
Price $250
Pros with it on it's shorter than an atlas
Cons Transfer case shifting is really stiff now.
Recommended yes

Comments: Transfer case shifting is really stiff now. Probably just user error though i let it hang for about a min during the install by the shifter. With it on it's shorter than an atlas.

#73 ·
Price $100
Pros got a great deal, works great
Cons Not as short as JB Conversions ultra short
Recommended yes

Comments: I like this SYE. It's solid, got a great deal when I bought it used already installed, and it works. Now that I've done a bellyup and about to do a lift, I would go with a shorter SYE (the JB Conversions ulta short one) if I were to do it again, as my DS angles are getting a little silly, and I'd like a longer rear DS. But it's a good option for many.

#74 ·
Price $499
Pros Great instructions, except to the speedo indexing. INCLUDED A TOM WOODS CV DRIVESHAFT!!!!!
Cons Should cover the pinion angle in more detail and maybe shims?
Recommended yes

Comments: The installation was real easy. There are no vague instructions. The hardest part was pressing out the two caged needle bearings if you have them. My Cheapese press couldn't do it, so a freind did.

The driveshaft included price was pretty good, saved some buck there.

#75 ·
Price $200
Pros Easy intall, high quality
Cons Snap rings without holes
Recommended yes

Comments: Was needed when I installed my lift and was very easy to install (other than none of the snap rings had holes for the pliers- made things a little difficult). Took about four hours total (first time). Nothing more to say really.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.