Off Road Only is pleased to announce the return of SwayLOC™, the original and the only true dual rate off road anti-swaybar currently available for the Jeep TJ’s.
The SwayLOC dual rate anti-sway bar system improves balance and control while providing full articulation during off-road use and delivers near OEM on-road ride quality without having to struggle with disconnect links. SwayLOC is now available with either the proven air operated remote controlled latching mechanism or the new “Flip-a-Lever” simple manually controlled latch. With the air operated control the rate is selected by either a switch inside the Jeep or automatically selected if the Jeep equipped with AiROCK™.
Features of the SwayLOC anti-sway bar system:
• Low resistance rate reduces body lean, enhancing off-road performance.
• High resistance rate provides great on-road handling.
• Simple manual operation or optional remotely controlled latching system.
• Automatic rate control when utilized with AiROCK™.
• Keyed cam system ensures latch engages when vehicle is at proper position.
• Heavy-duty steel and anodized aluminum construction.
• Graphite impregnated polyurethane mounting bushings.
• All wear components are serviceable.
• Integrates into frame cross member on Jeep® Wrangler™ TJs.
Price: $589.00 Pros: Relatively easy install. Great mix of onroad handling and offroad articulation--but with traction and control. Cons: Not cheap, especially compared to simple disconnects. Moderately confusing installation instructions. Recommended? Yes
Comments: More expensive than just quick disconnects on the stock swaybar. Need to be on a perfectly flat surface to switch back and forth between the onroad and offroad configuration. It can be a real PITA to switch between on and off-road mode, as the lever one flips to do so has very tight tolerances throughout its travel; therefore, the vehicle must be on a very even surface (the front tires must be on the same horizontal plane) to make the switch. Overall, I believe this product provides a good mix of high-performance both on and offroad (at the most stiff setting the onroad handling is better than the stock anti-swaybar and the in off-road mode, there's still good articulation, but with good tire contact/traction) all at a reasonable price.
Price: $140.00 Pros: Extended adjustable swaybar links you can order to fit your needs Cons: None Recommended? Yes
Comments: Wanted extended swaybar links to level swaybar out for the RC 2.5" lift. Hard to find but these did the job. Very sturdy, good joints, easy install. Don't do enought extreme offroading to justify swaybar disconnects and these fit my needs perfectly.