Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Axles > Brakes > Inline Tube Stainless Pre Bent Brake Lines (1994 YJ)

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Inline Tube Stainless Pre Bent Brake Lines (1994 YJ) Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Brakes Next Product

Inline Tube Stainless Pre Bent Brake Lines (1994 YJ)

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $194.00
Average Price: $194.00
Manufacturer: Inline Tube
Recommended?
Yes: 1 / No: 0

Inline Tube offers a variety of
products ranging from preformed
brake, fuel and transmission lines
for all classic cars and trucks,
straight length tubing sets for
custom applications and the
street rod enthusiast, and our exclusive products; stainless and OEM parking brake cables, brake and fuel line clips, stainless and OEM brake flex hoses, proportioning valves, disc brake conversions, rear drum kits and many other under body products.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

drew2000

Web Wheeler
drew2000's Reviews

07-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Inline Tube Stainless Pre Bent Brake Lines (1994 YJ)
Price: $194.00
Pros: Perfect bends, great stainless steel, factory armoring
Cons: Price, installation difficulty
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 1994 Wrangler

I bought a full set of stainless brake lines from http://www.inlinetube.com/ for $200 shipped.

They are pre bent and pre flared with fittings. They also make galvanized lines for about $30 less.

The pre-purchase tech support was quite good and called me back within 1 day with answers to all of my questions.

I also was happy that they were shipped to me in about 3 days through Fedex Ground (not bad going from MI to VA).

They also shipped the lines with rubber caps on the fittings as to not scratch the stainless steel lines as they rub against one another in the box. That touch really made me happy.

After installation I have to say the lines are perfect, the bends are dead-nuts accurate.

Watch your purpose though, I realized when installing that the intended purpose is more of a frame-off type of purpose vs. replacing a line. The bends in the rear line were precise, but made it very hard to snake the line through the fuel lines and back to it's proper place.

That's not a product fault though, that's an application fault.

Great great product, although pricey.

Drew