Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Axles > Axle Shafts > Off Road Evolution - EVO 44 Magnum Axle Sleeves & Gussets

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Off Road Evolution - EVO 44 Magnum Axle Sleeves & Gussets Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Axle Shafts

Off Road Evolution - EVO 44 Magnum Axle Sleeves & Gussets

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

MSRP: $250.00
Manufacturer: Off Road Evolution
Company Website: http://www.offroadevolution.com

Had these items added for me at an installation cost of $650 - after reading of others self-installing, it was enough for me to spring for this cost due to the complexity and difficulty of doing it myself. The major issues are drilling the number of holes in the axle tube, deburring and cleaning and then there is the welding of the gussets. I am an amateur welder and wanted a great welding job that comes with some backing. HCP4x4 in Denver did my install and it was top notch work. The tubes come with a double seal (can be greased) for the axle end so no need to add the cost of tube seals. The axle tubes, gussets along with my new chrome moly RCV front shafts should be enough to handle the 35's with no problem.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review