post #1 of Old 05-17-2014, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
chaceyxj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Lokka - Lokka

Got this because the price was great. Did come with an incorrect part in the box, but the company made it right in a very timely manner. wouldn't hesitate to buy again. In fact i plan on it. Works well off road and is fairly quiet on road.

post #2 of Old 08-24-2014, 07:54 PM
Roma
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Very street-friendly, and wicked traction off-road. While cornering on pavement, a very slight ticking can be heard with the windows down. Doesn't affect steering. In 4wd off road, it provides very mean, solid traction. I'm very pleased with this locker. From mud to steep climbs to rock crawling, this locker got me through places my previously open diff could never handle. I've put maybe three thousand miles on the street since the install, and it's unnoticeable on pavement. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
post #3 of Old 11-07-2014, 08:02 PM
The_Goob
Hell on Wheels

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Its a rebranded aussie locker. shipped pretty quick for free, and it was an easy install. In 1 full season I have had no hiccups. The traction is amazing with a front locker, I only managed to get stuck one time all year and it was my 15th or so time wheeling it. (giant mud hole)