Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Weathertech FloorLiner

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Weathertech FloorLiner Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Weathertech FloorLiner

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $269.00
Average Price: $141.41
Manufacturer: Weathertech
Recommended?
Yes: 12 / No: 0

The WeatherTech® FloorLiner™ accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection™"! Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving!

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Platypus

Built In The Rain
Platypus's Reviews
01-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Price: $100.99
Pros: has cut outs for hooks (2003-2006), form fit is actuate and follows curves nicely
Cons: a little slick, it stays still, but my feet (shoes) slip on it easily, expensive
Recommended? Yes

Comments: over all my problems are minor and personal. its a quality product. i would suggest looking at other mats of this style first (usually half the price).

WA_KK
WA_KK's Reviews
05-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Great coverage. Look good
Cons: Stick up a little over drivers door sill
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These do exactly whey they're supposed to. Work great and look good. Only problem is that they stick slightly above the door sill on the drivers side and I catch the liner with my foot sometimes. It's a little bent because of that.

silverbullitt
silverbullitt's Reviews
11-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Price: $99.95
Pros: Fits perfectly. High quality material. Just as advertised!
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased these floor liners after seeing my brother's set that he got for his Ford Fusion. Just like his, mine fit perfectly and are high quality. They are a bit pricey, but as long as they last I think they are worth every penny. They also look great and hopefully will save the carpets for a little bit longer. They look great too.

BiggBird
BiggBird's Reviews
04-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Excellent fit, Excellent Look. Work Awesome.
Cons: Pricey.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A little hard to install, but like all weathertech products, they work, look, and fit excellently. They were a little pricey, but they were a gift. If you really love your jeep, why would you put poor quality mats in it?

gunnerscherlin
gunnerscherlin's Reviews
11-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Love these floor mats!! Look good have god grip and hold a ton of whatever you drag in.
Cons: Nope.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: BUY THESE!! They are so good. They have a great fit and hold up well in hot and cold weather.

tknarr
tknarr's Reviews
08-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Perfect fit and color match front and rear
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: While a touch expensive I finally took the plunge and ordered front and rear mats. As advertised they fit perfectly. All four mats are deep enough to hold lots of slush,dirt, water. Interior color match is excellent. Time will tell how they wear. The mats where not as thick as i thought they would be, but let's see what happens.

Decimage
Decimage's Reviews
07-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Price: $145.00
Pros: Durable. Easy install. Look good,fit good.
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great looking and durable mats. Already contained a pop spill with nothing hitting the carpet.

nick5351
nick5351's Reviews

02-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Weathertech FloorLiner
Price: $125.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Tough durable liner. Fits perfectly in the trunk. Tall, 3 inch lip all the way around, contains any spills or mess.

Swagger

Swagger's Reviews

07-19-2008, 02:12 AM
Weathertech FloorLiner
Price: $99.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love Em, So far they have held their shape and I've had no issues. When I look at all the dirt I pour out of them...I'm glad thats not in the carpet.

clayfool
clayfool's Reviews

07-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Weathertech FloorLiner
Price: $109.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great products with a perfect fit in front foot wells, rear seat area and hatch.

RUNIT

RUNIT's Reviews

06-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Weathertech FloorLiner
Price: $99.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great fit! Will keep the carpet from getting damaged. Used over 2 years, in all seasons, they seem to hold up very well. If they get filled with pop or water, they are tuff to remove without spilling the contents. Best to use a shop vac before you remove them from the vehicle.

BRICKTOP2

Unhingd PigFeedng Gangstr
BRICKTOP2's Reviews

04-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Weathertech FloorLiner
Price: $269.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really really really really really really really really really really don't know what to think yet. I think I like em.