Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Weathertech All-Weather Floor Mats

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Weathertech All-Weather Floor Mats Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Weathertech All-Weather Floor Mats

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $180.00
Average Price: $144.75
Manufacturer: Weathertech
Recommended?
Yes: 14 / No: 3

The WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor Mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. They won't curl, crack or harden in sub-zero weather. Our All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a protective, non-stick finish to make cleanup quick and easy.

WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor Mats meet FMVSS302 and are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards, your assurance of quality. Choose from Black, Tan or Grey to complement virtually any interior color.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

RedRockRed
RedRockRed's Reviews

04-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Price: $109.00
Pros: Rubber material is pliable unlike stiff vinyl liners. Tan color is OK with Jeep khaki.
Cons: Front mat fit leaves much to be desired. And for what they charge they could provide a template or guide for trimming the rear mats.
Recommended? No

Comments: Being in a dry climate, I don't need expensive full liners so I ordered the Weathertech "All Weather" mats for my JKR; front are supposed to be fitted; rears are trim-to-fit. Their tan color looks OK with the khaki seats and interior trim.

Front mat coverage is disappointingly skimpy considering they're "custom fitted" mats; they don't even fully cover the JK's small flat floor sections, leave about 1/2" of the carpet exposed all around, aren't fitted around the floor "bumps" for the seats, and don't extend up the firewall under the pedals very much, no reinforcement for the driver's heel, and have no perimeter lip to speak of. Rear trim-to-fit mats are a waste in a JK; by the time you trim them to fit, they're like g-strings.

Bottom line;
I could have done as well with generics at the parts store or Walmart for half the price. I'd return these but for the shipping charge and hassle of repacking and dropping for shipment.

BTW, several reviews here are for the $200+ Weathertech Floor Liners, not the flat All Weather style mats.

2012JETLIMITED
2012JETLIMITED's Reviews
07-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Looks great, fits great, keeps carpet clean.
Cons: none.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased the weather techs for the front, middle, and cargo space. They all fit perfect, protect the carpet and very easy to clean. Worth every penny in my opinion.

RockyClymer

RedRock4Wheeler
RockyClymer's Reviews
02-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Price: $125.00
Pros: Custom fit all sides!
Cons: None that I can tell
Recommended? Yes

Comments: For those in the mud or snow, these things are great. They are custom fit and include all sides, not like the generic cheapos....really good.

Empir3x
Empir3x's Reviews
01-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: so far very durable, seem to catch everything, dont slide around at all
Cons: cant think of any
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product, onmly way it would be better is if it was a little cheaper ; )

HogHunter
HogHunter's Reviews
12-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Price: $90.00
Pros: keep the dirt on them
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love these things. they keep all the mud on them and not grinding in everywhere.

jeepgrl93
jeepgrl93's Reviews
08-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: great quality keeps the mud and dirt in the mat not all over the carpet. Deeped dished so mud stays in! Thick material
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They fit amazing to my floor. My carpet still looks brand new! The back cargo mat is awesome as well. Its very dishy so all of the mud and dirt stays in the mad. Easy to take out! Super easy to clean as well. LOVE these mats. They are pretty pricey but BUY THEM! not 100% on the price of 250 but around there!

Kal-el
Kal-el's Reviews
05-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Price: $320.00
Pros: Great floor mats
Cons: I didn't buy them sooner
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A absolute must for any vehicle

DIS4X4
DIS4X4's Reviews
01-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Holds snow and water
Cons: Don't really stay put with the little fasteners they gave me.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice for the price.

Justal13
Justal13's Reviews
12-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Price: $349.98
Pros: Precision fit High quality Easy to clean
Cons: A little pricey
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent fitment for the Grand Cherokee. The Weathertech logos are a little cheezy. I would prefer the option of adding Jeep logos in place. The 2nd row mat is full width.

larudy
larudy's Reviews
03-05-2011, 02:18 AM
Price: $50.00
Pros: keeps the carpet clean
Cons: tends to hold water like a dish..
Recommended? No

Comments: water builds up on mats when it rains takes awhile to dry out. also hard to clean..

JeepJeff007
JeepJeff007's Reviews
10-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Price: $42.99
Pros: Look great and very comfortable.
Cons: A bit close to the pedals
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great looking and durable. They are very snug and close to the pedals though. They just fit.

nick5351
nick5351's Reviews

02-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very tough, durable floor mats. When there is a lot snow or water, some runoff occurs. Not as high on the edges as I would have liked.

JPROBSON3

JPROBSON3's Reviews

01-14-2009, 12:52 AM
Price: $180.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These fit right up like they should have always been there, love them, though they are kind of hard to clean

here4fun
here4fun's Reviews

01-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the DigitalFit FloorLiners are first rate - would buy again

scottlaroc
scottlaroc's Reviews

10-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Durable yet look brand new years later.I would recommend these rubber slush mats to other Jeep owners.

wjjeep4x4
wjjeep4x4's Reviews

09-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good. The Weathertech All-Weather floor mats prevent obnoxious mud and unwanted messiness out of your Jeep.