Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Rugged Ridge Ulitmate II Locking Console

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Rugged Ridge Ulitmate II Locking Console Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Rugged Ridge Ulitmate II Locking Console

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

Average Price: $126.00
Manufacturer: Rugged Ridge
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 0

Deluxe Round Nose Padded Console. Take a step up with this Deluxe version of the popular Round Nose Padded Console. Same great features as before, but now incorporates a Non-Skid storage area on the lid with a mesh pouch located conveniently inside the lid, perfect for maps. Two Large/Deep Front Cup Holder, which will fit most Jumbo Cups, and front mesh pouch along with the removable six beverage cooler makes this a perfect addition to any vehicle.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

mikesloudjeep

mikesloudjeep's Reviews
02-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Great console!
Cons: fit wrong
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Man it was easy to mount, came with everything even the dry rotted tape that you would put on the bottom so it would not rub metal to metal. It did'nt work I had to get new. Super console I love it. But what you don't see looking at the pics going "Man I want cup holders" it not in a jeep it the fit. Going into second it hits the cup. Or fourth into the passenger cup holder. MORE SO where the elbow rests. Unless you happen to be 6ft 5 the console cup holder bottom mounts slightly behind the shifter. Making the elbow a quarter on the metal and not the pad. Annoying, I find myself leaning to the right to drive right. I did have this positioned right more foreward to where it was nice to drive with. But it was hard to get into the lower gears. My advise, get a cheap plastic cup holder from a local auto parts store and self tap screw it where you want it. Buy one with no cup holder on the front of the unit.

RangerBystander
RangerBystander's Reviews
10-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Price: $149.00
Pros: Easy install
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product especially the radio mount and lock

94YJ4L
94YJ4L's Reviews
05-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Price: $124.99
Pros: More space than stock console. Two locking compartments
Cons: Almost too large. Stretches from the gear shifter almost to the rear seat
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy to install. Can even use the old stock mount.

Dudman5703

Dudman5703's Reviews
07-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: The rear cupholders are removable and just wide enough to fit an aftermarket stereo (with a bit of modding it to stay in place) plus its the only thing that locks in my cj7
Cons: It would be really easy to brake into the rear part that opens, with soemthing study to pry on it but that goes along with anything I suppose.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I put my radio whre the rear cupholders go and it works out nicely. Lots of space for extra clothes that I need when I go mudding. Also the tray is a good spot to hold change (just dont expect it to stay in the designated coin area..it dont work)

rocknjeep
rocknjeep's Reviews

01-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Rugged Ridge Ulitmate II Locking Console
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Thing's awesome. Holds all my random junk like cds, zune, drink, shades, maps, change, cigs, lighter, etc. Plus it gives me a spot to put my arm down and I can lock all that stuff up where people cant see it when I leave the top and doors off. all in all I'm very happy with it.