Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Rugged Ridge Neoprene Custom-Fit Front and Rear Seat Covers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Rugged Ridge Neoprene Custom-Fit Front and Rear Seat Covers Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Rugged Ridge Neoprene Custom-Fit Front and Rear Seat Covers

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $200.00
Average Price: $148.25
Manufacturer: Rugged Ridge
Recommended?
Yes: 7 / No: 1

Seat covers made of neoprene (wetsuit) material.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

HunterTJ01
HunterTJ01's Reviews
09-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Price: $175.00
Pros: Came with free back bench
Cons: The seat covers can fade.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These seet covers are great! If the get dirty than simply wash them. Come in many colors to go with waterer you need.

Viperus
Viperus's Reviews
09-04-2011, 05:32 AM
Price: $310.00
Pros: Looks great and does it's jobb
Cons: Really tight fit
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looks great and does it's jobb but was a pain in the a** to install

JK4Three
JK4Three's Reviews
06-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Good fit, snug. Close to stock look. Durable. Price.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Have had for two years and looks like they will last well over 5 years. Good fit and look close to stock.

MADGpr

MADGpr's Reviews
08-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Great looks. Quality neoprene.
Cons: There is some seam stretching.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: In order to keep something over my stock seats for protection, AND still look stock I purchased these. Getting them on is tough, lot of elbow grease, but once they are on they look like the stock covers. Love the look, love the feel. The only negative I can see is that in a couple of places there is seam stretching. Keep in mind that out of all three covers which would be quite a bit of seam, it's only in a couple of spots. The neoprene hasn't torn at the seam and hopefully it won't but there's a good stretch going on. Don't remember what I paid, but it was in line with other manufacturers.

labgeek

labgeek's Reviews

05-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Price: $249.98
Pros: Price, look ok (but not great)
Cons: Stitching, fit, installation
Recommended? No

Comments: $139.99 for the front plus $129.99 for the back plus shipping = not worth it.

My first experience with seat covers were from Nissan branded neoprene for the Frontier... those were GREAT! 8 years of use and abuse and the seats underneath still looked new. It was one of the selling points when I sold that truck. These not so much...

The stitching is horrendous - thread holes show all over.

Again comparatively putting these on was a Royal PITA. Maybe I'm jaded by the Nissan ones, but I never remember those taking well over an hour to install. Lots of pulling and stretching. I have an Islander which has the blue center seats with the Tiki logo. The velcro was catching the blue part and I had to go find something to let me push the velcro through. I ended up using a wooden ruler and worked it little section by little section so not to put a hole in the seat cover something I never worried about with the Nissan ones.

The fit leaves something to be desired. The blue shows through from gaps several places.

Overall, I'm just not that impressed. Think I'll be looking for alternatives soon...

BullandTerrier
BullandTerrier's Reviews
10-25-2009, 03:02 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: durable.
Cons: price, color fade.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They can with stand wear and tear from my dog.

deeper

deeper's Reviews

03-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great fit and protection. Also makes those ugly stock seats look a lot better.

rocknjeep
rocknjeep's Reviews

08-09-2008, 03:59 AM
Price: $30.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got them in black and red to match my color scheme on Colossus. They're comfortable and fit great over the seats. Plus they're a lot cheaper than buying new seats. All I wanted to do really was change the seat color and cover up some tares.