Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Rhino Liner Tuffgrip

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Rhino Liner Tuffgrip Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Rhino Liner Tuffgrip

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $650.00
Average Price: $288.00
Manufacturer: Rhino Liner
Recommended?
Yes: 27 / No: 1

Spray-in lining

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

HighRoller02TJ
HighRoller02TJ's Reviews
03-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Price: $695.00
Pros: no rust
Cons: installer did not remove drain plugs
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the previous owner had it done, i like it, i would have done it also, looks great

TJ147
TJ147's Reviews
11-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Price: $99.00
Pros: Durable easy to clean dries easy
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very durable no chips or scratches, doesnt soak up water and stay soggy like carpet.

beno
beno's Reviews
09-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: looks great no slip
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: rhino lined interior of jeep looks great in jeep provides good surface for traction and may have even cut down a liitle on the road noise

Deke101
Deke101's Reviews
08-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Tough, highly protective, looks great, easy cleaning
Cons: Rough on kid's bare extremities, no heat insulation
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I debated over several liners out there from Monsta to Line-X, to Rhino. After weighing the cost, amount of work, and time limit I had to do the job, I opted for Rhino. I could not be more pleased with the results. I have muddied it up and washed it clean three times in the last year and have no complaints so far. If you want your interior done right by professionals, go Rhino.

Appello
Appello's Reviews
05-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Super tough and water RESISTANT.
Cons: You will never see the rust comming
Recommended? Yes

Comments: After many trips off road I needed to do something to protect the interior of the jeep. Due to the fact that the jeep was just sprayed I will be back to update this review.

cpistorius
cpistorius's Reviews
05-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Great to cover up lots of flaws, fairly easy to apply.
Cons: Don't put it in unless you are sure you never want to try to take if off!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good stuff, be sure to sand, sand, sand! My CJ needed 2 coats, brushed it all on by hand.

TurboRubicon

TurboRubicon's Reviews
02-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Price: $0.01
Pros: No stains No mildew Now worries Textured surface for grip
Cons: covers everything on the floor, including drain holes no heat protection from the PowerTrain
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Another P/O mod. I love not having to worry about ruining the carpet.
A Rhino Lined tub is the way to go for anyone not worried about the terrain and conditions they're going to take their rig. With as leaky as these vehicles are, you want an easy to clean floor after fording through some high waters, and nothing beats this stuff.
Main downside is that the heat barrier under the carpet has to go, so the floor can get pretty toasty in the summer. The liner also covers the drain holes, so it takes some elbow grease to free them up.

cthompson8846

cthompson8846's Reviews
09-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: easy to maintain
Cons: fading
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I would prefer this over carpet any day. I bought it this way, so if it were me, I wouldn't have painted over my drain plugs and roll cage bolts etc. but it's a good product

Five0retired
Five0retired's Reviews

08-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Pros: Allows for more topless days without fear of wet damp carpets. Easy to wash out sand and mud.
Cons: Once it is on...its on for Life..so you better be sure thats what you want.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I found a Rhino Guard Installer in Stuart Fl. with a price of $500.00 . You had to bring the vehicle stripped down..rear seats , passenger seat , soft top and carpets all removed. The center console needed to be unbolted and able to raise up . For me he was the closest dealer (50 miles away) and I came to find out the cheapest. But he only uses the basic color Black. So if you are looking for the other color options he is not for you.

Ruffnek
Ruffnek's Reviews
06-26-2010, 01:18 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: No More Carpet or scratched up paint on the floor. Easy to clean and looks awesome.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not much to review, it's Rhino lining, it's awesome. Get it.

BubbaNTx
BubbaNTx's Reviews
10-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Pros: very easy to keep Clean
Cons: Very slick when Wet, Live in houston always wet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy to care for. Dont have to worry about Molsd or Mildew. Live in Houston always wet.

spd500
spd500's Reviews

03-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Interior of tub is rhino lined , was that way when I got it . Not entirely sure what brand it is .

hilton00
hilton00's Reviews

03-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Price: $650.00
Recommended? No

Comments: The rhino liner is a great addition, however the installer did a horrible job, even though the jeep was completely stripped, he managed to fill in holes i told him to plug, and he sprayed wires, such as my e-brake cable. He also managed to disconnect the grounds for my third brake light, and not put it back, and tell me to. It was quite embarrassing really. Th product is alright, but i wish i had gone with line-x, but i chose rhino lining because the customer service seemed better. I was very wrong

whitie_08
whitie_08's Reviews

01-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Recommended? Yes

Comments: its good. i dont have to worry about rust or a slippery painted floor. it was po installed but would have been done either way.

Amber21287
Amber21287's Reviews

01-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Recommended? Yes

Comments: LOOKS GOOD BUT SO HARD TO CLEAN WITH MUD CAKED ONTO IT. cant find a good product to clean it

visa
visa's Reviews

01-10-2009, 11:57 PM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Recommended? Yes

Comments: ugly and muddy,./,/,./.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/,./.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,/.,./,//////,.....,,,,,/.,/.,/.,/,/.,/.,/./.,/.,../,/,/.

powerstrokin350
powerstrokin350's Reviews

01-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love having this syuff on the ground instead of carpet and/or floormats because the kids spill something and I can just hose it out and not worry. Plus it is durable as hell.

Jumphog
Jumphog's Reviews

01-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great add-on to any Jeep. Reduces noise, and helps with the rust. Easy to hose out after a big day on the trail.

j_bydesign

j_bydesign's Reviews

01-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: two black labs... that should say it all! hose it out after a couple of hours in the park

jeepin_98
jeepin_98's Reviews

11-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Rhino Liner Tuffgrip
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I used to work for Rhino Linings so i did the interior myself but i have been happy with it, i think it is the best upgrade i have done to this day because in and out of the trail our floors take alot of abuse and i protect them from the elements (mud) so i would tell anyone to do this first.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last