2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DullesJeep 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $80
Rating 2
Average Price $32.49
Manufacturer Quadratec
Recommended Yes: 3 / No: 1

Keep those favorite beverages from spilling out during those emergency lane changes or bouncing along your favorite trails. This cup holder is a must have for any '84-'96 Cherokee model that has a factory console. No drilling required. Simple installation using two existing screws that are part of the original console. Black only.

#3 ·
Price $80
Rating 2
Recommended no

Comments: It's a good looking product and mostly serves it's purpose. The only knock on it is that it's locking mechanism is very easy to bypass (I was able to open it while it was locked in less than 2 seconds, and I'm no locksmith). And that was the main reason I purchased it. The next time I would probably try a Tuffy product.

#4 ·
Price $14.99
Pros Puts cup holders in the xj
Cons Gets in the way of the e-brake
Recommended yes

Comments: It is nice to have a place to put my drinks while driving, especially with driving stick, but it really blocks the e-brake. If you don't use the e-brake that often then this is a very convenient buy.

#5 ·
Price $19.99
Pros -Cup holders don't get in the way of the parking brake lever.
-Beats having to hold a cup of coffee between your legs.
Cons -A bit far away from your seat.
-Reaching for your drink can be a problem at times.
-May reduce comfort for passengers seat leg room.
Recommended yes

Comments: Quadratec Part No: 72151.0101 is the one you want that clips to the side of the shifter bezel. Took me forever to find this thing.
It is in fact a mopar part, which is funny to me, because the dealership I checked with couldn't find it in their inventory.
May need to glue and/or Velcro the thing into place, it seems a bit flimsy.

And what did I do with the cup holders that screw in place over the parking brake lever you ask?
That piece of junk went in the trash a long time ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.