Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Novus Inc. Novus Plastic Polish

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Novus Inc. Novus Plastic Polish Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Novus Inc. Novus Plastic Polish

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $18.00
Average Price: $19.00
Manufacturer: Novus Inc.
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 0

#1 Plastic Clean & Shine
Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.

Resists finger marking
Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals
Leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine

#2 Fine Scratch Remover
Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.

Removes the damage instead of filling it in
Buffs out quickly
After restoring, seals with a coat of polish

#3 Heavy Scratch Remover
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish.

Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
Not recommended for use on coated plastics

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

gily25
gily25's Reviews

12-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Price: $20.00
Pros: easy to use takes out most scratches
Cons: you need to use very soft rags or you make more scratches
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is one of the easiest ways to spruce up your Jeep in the spring. It'll take out small scratches from winter bruising. Even some deeper scratching will be blended when this system is used. A note to the wise...use really soft cloths and follow the directions closely. It's not simply wipe on wipe off, you need to rub in a certain direction for a specified time to make it happy (get your mind outta the gutter).

Manateu
Manateu's Reviews

12-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Pros: Preserves and extends life of windows
Cons: Doesn't help with major scratches
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have used this product since I bought my Jeep in 04'. It definately helps with small scratches that blemish and blurr your soft top windows. Unfortunately, some idiot decided to run his/her fingersnails down my passenger side window. It didn't take the major scratches out. Grr....

Kahu
Kahu's Reviews

01-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Price: $18.00
Pros: Works great at removing scratches and polishes back to "like new" condition
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: after years of wear I was barely able to see out the rear plastic window in my tj at night or in the day. The windows were faded over time and damaged from being rolled up and scratched when dirty. I have tinted windows so it made things even worse. I remember seeing the novus 3step scratch removal in the jeep catalogs and I figured id try it out. I stopped by a local plastic store called Tap plastics and picked up the #2 Fine scratch remover (as recommended by employee) for $6. I applied first coat and buffed with a 9" orbital buffer. When I wiped it clean, I was shocked at the difference. I could actually see my radio and dash through my rear window. I applied and buffed 2 more coats and only The really hevy scratches are left. I plan to return to get steps #1 and #3 to finish it off. The difference is night and day. Recommended??? Hell Yeah!