Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Nifty Pro-Line Molded Carpet

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Nifty Pro-Line Molded Carpet Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Nifty Pro-Line Molded Carpet

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

Average Price: $191.00
Manufacturer: Nifty
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 3

Quadratec Description: (14051.3XX).

The Pro-Line molded carpet kits from Nifty feature original equipment style quality. Pressure formed and then trimmed for an exact fit to your vehicle. The mold includes the rear wheel housing sidewalls for the most complete coverage.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

TeamInsipid
TeamInsipid's Reviews

03-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Price: $275.00
Pros: not a lot of these
Cons: mold is wrong, wrinkles and excess carpet in unneeded areas, THIS IS NOT A MOLDED PIECE OF CARPET
Recommended? No

Comments: The ad is very misleading. The carpet they show on the ad looks like a drop in molded set. What you get is a wadded up mess of carpet that kinda fits but has a lot of baggy spots and it is in 4 pieces that you get to cut the holes out of yourself. I would have went with one of the cheaper kits if I knew i was going to be getting ripped off so badly. Bottom line don't waste your money.

Chels97TJ
Chels97TJ's Reviews

01-24-2011, 08:38 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Good quality carpet
Cons: Expensive, poor mold
Recommended? No

Comments: In theory, this would have been a really easy install. Bought it because it claimed to be molded for a perfect fit. First thing, there is no instruction or clear markings to determine what goes where. Some pieces were more obvious so eventually you figure it out. Second, the molding around the wheel wells (where it really counts) was awful. Did not fit AT ALL. Third, whoever did the pre-cut did an awful job. Typically they leave on an inch or two of excess carpet that you clean off yourself to get the perfect fit. Whoever did this on the carpet I bought cut a bit too much off in a number of areas, especially on the side panels, and I was basically left with ridiculous exposed patches that make it look as if a third grader did the cutting.

Basically, I hate it. I was really disappointed, especially for the price I paid and the amount of time that went into researching carpet options. GOOD LUCK!

jonos12
jonos12's Reviews
01-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Price: $40.00
Pros: easy to install, quieter cabin, less heat in the summer from the exhaust
Cons: got to pull it out when it gets water in the jeep to keep it from getting mouldy.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: bought the jeep used from a buddy and it had no carpet in it.

Bill87GT
Bill87GT's Reviews

06-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Price: $199.00
Pros: The carpet quality itself isn't too bad.
Cons: Not molded at all Edge stitching falling apart in several places No instructions Requires a ton of cutting Rear wheel well pieces can be trashed
Recommended? No

Comments: What a piece of garbage this "molded carpet kit" is. It is not molded at all. I could've done the same thing, actually better, if I just picked up some carpet of my own, cut it to size and laid it down.

Fraying in several spots where they stitched a border to an edge.

The rear wheel well pieces are a complete joke. Flat pieces of carpet on a curved wheel well? Give me a break. Even after taking my time cutting around the roll bar, rear seat hinges, tailgate latch, etc... it still fits like crap. Doesn't fit at all is more accurate. And what holds it in place? Nothing.

For paying $200 for this junk (I think the price has actually gone up to $275 recently) I'm am pretty upset. I should've returned it, but I didn't open the box right away after I got it and I went beyond the return period.

If anyone knows of a nice quality molded carpet set I can get to replace this horrible product, please PM me.

crankyhobo

crankyhobo's Reviews

03-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Nifty Pro-Line Molded Carpet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looks great, durable, easy to install, fits good except the wheel well pieces which fall off or at least i couldn't find a good way to stick them down properly.