Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > NicSand 5 Minute Clear Plastic Restorer

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineLabor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

NicSand 5 Minute Clear Plastic Restorer Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

NicSand 5 Minute Clear Plastic Restorer

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $8.95
Average Price: $6.97
Manufacturer: NicSand
Recommended?
Yes: 1 / No: 2

NicSand Surface Restoring 5 Minute Repair Professional Formula Packages are each comprised of Six 3" Presaturated Foam Repair Pads that are saturated with the formula required for surface restoration (6 different formulas available - see below) and a 2 3/4" Backup Pad. You simply place a foam repair pad on the backup pad and supply a standard household drill (cordless or electric) and a spray bottle of plain tap water.

Clear Plastic Restorer is specifically designed to remove scratches from soft windows on Jeeps and convertables.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

HandiLee7701
HandiLee7701's Reviews

06-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Price: $4.99
Pros: Works great on music and computer CD's.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have successfully used the kit to remove the haze on the headlights and turn signal/parking lamp/marker lamp covers on my Ford truck.
As an added bonus, I had a large quantity of CD's (mostly music) that had scratches so bad they were unusable. NicSand removed all scratches except for the very worst.
I'm sold on the product and trying to find more pads.

~/Lee

table

table's Reviews

08-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Pros: None that i know of
Cons: Doesn't work...
Recommended? No

Comments: Agree with Raab. Saw a neighbor try this stuff on his WJ headlamps, which were the yellowest WJ headlamps i've ever seen. After 1/2 hour of try and re-try, no change. He did wind up with odd, unremovable water stains on the Laredo front bumper.

RAAB3485

Viewer Discretion Advised
RAAB3485's Reviews

08-13-2006, 01:28 AM
Price: $8.95
Pros: Has a Jeep on the Packaging
Cons: Didn't work at all. Left a burn mark in my window
Recommended? No

Comments: Used the product as directed. Sprayed water on window and used cordless drill with buffing pad attached. It did absolutely nothing to clear up my windows. After examining my windows and then using a rag "buffing" them as directed, I noticed that there were circular "burn" marks where the buffing pad was starting to wear on my windows. Product did not work at all. Big thumbs down from me. Save the 9 bucks.