Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $76.99
Average Price: $62.10
Manufacturer: Mopar
Recommended?
Yes: 24 / No: 2

Bearing the exclusive Jeep logo, these durable Slush Floor Mats feature deep grooves that help prevent water, snow, and mud from spilling onto the floor and carpeting. They are also custom fit and color matched to your vehicles interior and feature a rubber nibbed backing to help keep them in place. Available in pairs. Also, available in colors to match interior.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

n3qtrtme
n3qtrtme's Reviews
03-28-2014, 11:45 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Match Jeep look Thick
Cons: Holes in design No attachment
Recommended? No

Comments: Has holes that allow fluid and dirt through the slush mats. The attachment points don't match on the driver's side, so can't be used. Although not recommended, I have mine on top of the Jeep floormats that came with the Jeep. They are probably good for the suburban Jeep owner, but for people who are playing in the dirt, they don't provide much protection from mud, dirt and fluids.

Robula_JK
Robula_JK's Reviews
08-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Price: $65.00
Pros: PErfect fit. Keep everything clean and a whistle
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Some may not like the cracked muddy earth and tire tread design, but for the price and the killer fit, I love these

JerseyWJ

JerseyWJ's Reviews
04-22-2011, 02:11 AM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Nice
Cons: I wore a hole in the driver's floor mat already from my heel
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Heavy duty even though I put a hole it one with my heel.

gtnutz
gtnutz's Reviews
03-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Price: $45.00
Pros: no water or mud on the floor
Cons: not quite as deep as some of the others out there
Recommended? Yes

Comments: cool tire tred

HokieAirman
HokieAirman's Reviews

01-21-2011, 11:56 AM
Price: $0.01
Pros: Catches everything I bring into the Jeep
Cons: Foot sometimes slips (slightly). Rear mats aren't particularly effective. Could be better if they creeped up the sides of the footwell.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall, it works great on the driver's side (I rarely have passengers). It could be better if it went up the sides, but I will eventually exchange carpet and mats for bedliner.

Z-man246
Z-man246's Reviews
01-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Price: $0.01
Pros: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: No comment

mdutch
mdutch's Reviews
10-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Price: $75.00
Pros: Holds mud & spills beautifully
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Deep wells in mats hold coffee, mud, Dr. Pepper, Boy Scout vomit, and a wide variety of other harsh liquids. Have protected my XJ for 10 years with no wear or tears. Hose down and good to go.

drewster37
drewster37's Reviews
08-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Price: $75.00
Pros: Easy to clean.
Cons: They don't cover the side carpeted area of the center console next to the foot well.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've had these installed in my jeep for about a month now. They seem to be able to contain all the fir needles and other crap that always seems to get attached to my shoes.

jantonello44
jantonello44's Reviews
01-19-2010, 02:02 AM
Price: $69.00
Pros: jeep logo & nice tread pattern
Cons: no outer lip on the mat to keep water from running onto the carpet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Its a mopar product so it has the Jeep logo. The tire tread pattern is unique and agressive looking. Great slush mat however it would be nice if the edges of the mats had a lip that went upward instead of just flat. The upward lip would keep water inside the mat without letting it run onto the carpet

FC2TurboMSS

FC2TurboMSS's Reviews
01-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Price: $277.00
Pros: easy installation if you remove the seatbelt plastic covers, looks good, removeable
Cons: should remove some interior plastic panels for easier installation
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The installation wasn't hard at all once I figured out that you should remove the seatbelt plastic covers on driver and passenger side. Need to remove the rear speaker and rear seat. The box and product look cheesy when you first get it out, but after you install it, it looks great. Not as good as a spray-in bedliner, but about have the cost and way, WAY less work than a DIY bedliner. The piece under the rear seat needs to settle into position at the slope down into the rear seat foot wells. I have tanker tool bags mounted over top my rear wheel wells, so the fittment of the liner at that area wasn't an issue at all...I had read this was an area that could be a problem. Overall a nice product for the money and I would recommend it.

cactus_jack

cactus_jack's Reviews
01-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Price: $55.00
Pros: Good design
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good durable mats. Would recommend to anyone

cactus_jack

cactus_jack's Reviews
01-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Nice look
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good durable mats

akseminole
akseminole's Reviews
08-30-2009, 01:46 AM
Price: $64.56
Pros: keeps dirt and water off my carpet
Cons: looks like tire tracks? I havent had any problems yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I decided to get these slushmats from my jeep dealership after I checked out the insane shipping and handeling charges from quadratec to Ak. I have not had any issues with them, they work very well. In fact, the front mats have a hole in them that matches up with a retaining peg on the floor. They have not moved out of place or gotten bunched up behind my gas pedal like a universal floor mat that I tried before I got these. I installed the back set upside down at first without realising it, but they worked well enough that way that I didnt realise it for about a week. (lol) Since I put them back in the right side up I still have no complaints. They do their job and have the jeep brand on them. What more could I want?

warCryr
warCryr's Reviews

03-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats
Price: $45.00
Pros: Cool tread design, durable, looks good, fits in the floor area nicely
Cons: Could probably cover a little more floor area
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They're durable and look cool. They're made to fit my JK so I didn't have to worry about akwardly-shaped mats or too much or too little of coverage.

Though, ..it would be nice if they covered more area, my friends still put their dirty feet on the carpet where the slush mats don't cover.

TheKid25
TheKid25's Reviews

03-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats
Price: $76.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought the Mopar slush mats for my 4 door. I love the look and style. Back mats could cover a little more floor area.

Libtekguy

Libtekguy's Reviews

01-08-2009, 04:08 AM
Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats
Price: $49.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They do their job well and they are very easy to clean. Very durable, nothing wrong with them after one year of use so far.

2_Salukis
2_Salukis's Reviews

01-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats
Recommended? No

Comments: Need to cover more surface area - especially in the rear. They would be great if no one ever moved their feet around.

warhed76
warhed76's Reviews

10-05-2008, 05:59 AM
Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats
Price: $60.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they look cool and they are tough............................................. ...........

PanthersFan

Not old, just older
PanthersFan's Reviews

05-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats
Price: $60.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product. They look right at home in my Jeep. Bought a set for my new 2008 Liberty, too.

the6nightmares
the6nightmares's Reviews

04-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Mopar Vinyl Slush Mats
Price: $40.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Jeep mats, dont have to scrape mud out of the carpet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »