Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Misch Arm Rests

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window Regulator

Misch Arm Rests Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Misch Arm Rests

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $120.00
Average Price: $64.83
Manufacturer: Misch
Recommended?
Yes: 14 / No: 0

Why didn't someone think of this before? Finally, a place to put your arm while you run with Full Steel Doors. These heavy duty padded arm rests are made of rubberiezed vinyl, much like the door panels in other car interiors. The brackets are black power-coated steel. They bolt easily into the door where the grab handle normally. Ergonomicaly correct to give you a comfortable place to lean while driving down the road. Versions for '87-'95 and '97-'06 Wrangler vehicles with Full Steel Doors. Includes both Left and Right.
1 Year Limited Warranty.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

jpdude999
jpdude999's Reviews
07-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Nice having a real arm rest
Cons: None, really
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy install, looks nice, what else is there to say?

60perry
60perry's Reviews
12-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Price: $20.00
Pros: GREAT FIT
Cons: N/A
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These save your arms so much it is a crime not to have them installed. They fit so well and clean up great

OregonVette
OregonVette's Reviews
06-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Price: $69.00
Pros: Best mod to my jeep. If you have elbows you might like this product
Cons: Material is a bit hard but very durable
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good buy

badjeeper
badjeeper's Reviews
08-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Price: $60.00
Pros: Good Looking, Great Fit
Cons: Can get in the way.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: After about a week of resting my elbow on the door strap I couldn't stand it anymore and added these arm rests. I couldn't be happier with the fit and finish, but you do have to adjust the way that you roll up and down the windows so you don't hit the arm rests. I think that these rests look like a factory part and they make my jeep a little more comfortable as a daily driver.

kyjeep98
kyjeep98's Reviews
03-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Price: $65.00
Pros: Great place to rest your arm with windows up, well worth the 65 bucks.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great place to rest your arm with windows up, well worth the 65 bucks.

RockyClymer

RedRock4Wheeler
RockyClymer's Reviews
03-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Price: $35.00
Pros: Easy to install, provides great arm rest
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I needed some soft right arm comfort for the long trips. This is just the right height, easy to install and works great. The added weight makes opening the center a bit harder - gut then I rarely get in there when driving. I like it, others may not. I suggest you find someone who has one and try it out for your size and use before buying one.

4whelin
4whelin's Reviews
07-13-2009, 04:03 AM
Price: $138.00
Pros: Look and feel great
Cons: none as of yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got these to help out my elbow on the door handle since there was no arm rest there. They bolt right in and look like the should have come with the Jeep in the first place. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great quality product!

4whelin
4whelin's Reviews
07-13-2009, 03:52 AM
Price: $138.00
Pros: Feel great on the arms
Cons: None found yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these arm rests because I wanted to have some cushion on my elbows. So far no cmplaints about Misch's product. They where very easy to put in and they look like that they should have come with my Jeep. I would reccomend them to other owners who are looking for a quality product!

grymsr

Vintage Member
grymsr's Reviews

07-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Price: $40.00
Pros: give you a place to rest your arm
Cons: gets snagged on clothes, makes rolling windows up or down tricky
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got these early on because I hated resting my arm on the stupid door straps. The install was a snap and the rests are quite solid. The only hitch is I had to learn to roll up the windows underhanded because the rests sit very close to the crank handle. Still, they are worth the money I think.

deeper

deeper's Reviews

03-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Misch Arm Rests
Price: $30.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Don't see how I went without them. The doors are incomplete without armrests.

Hilldweller

Hilldweller's Reviews

06-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Misch Arm Rests
Price: $120.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: What a pity that the JK doesn't come with armrests you can use. I got the door pads and the center console pad. The door pads are great; the center pad looks like a 10 year old made it but it functions well.

Black Bellamy

Black Bellamy's Reviews

01-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Misch Arm Rests
Pros: Solid. Easy install. Good quality.
Cons: Branding. May interfere with clutch operation for the long legged.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good solid construction and a 5 minute install. Adjustable - you can slide them back and forth a bit before tightening the bolts. Firm.

I don't like the branding, but that's not really a negative for most - I just don't like any branding on any product I buy. Also, I'm 6'2" and when I wear my hunting boots with the thick soles and operate the clutch, my thigh rubs against the arm rest even when it's adjusted fully back.

Dan Marino
Dan Marino's Reviews

12-28-2007, 11:59 AM
Misch Arm Rests
Pros: Solid. Heavy. Easy Installation. A great product.
Cons: None to think of.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I just got a set of these for my YJ on Christmas. Installed them within 15 minutes. Very solid. Very comfortable. Seem much easier to use than those straps/loops for the doors. Seems like a great product.

Manateu
Manateu's Reviews

12-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Misch Arm Rests
Price: $62.00
Pros: Place to put my arm on a long drive
Cons: Not very soft
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was looking for a durable armrest to make long drives more comfortable. Although these are not very soft, they do the trick and seem to be very durable. They appear to be injection molded with some type of hard rubber (not Plastic). The are easy to install and mount to your existing door pull mounts. I am very happy with these for my needs.