6K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  awnahas 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $120
Rating 4
Average Price $75.23
Manufacturer Misch
Recommended Yes: 15 / No: 0

Why didn't someone think of this before? Finally, a place to put your arm while you run with Full Steel Doors. These heavy duty padded arm rests are made of rubberiezed vinyl, much like the door panels in other car interiors. The brackets are black power-coated steel. They bolt easily into the door where the grab handle normally. Ergonomicaly correct to give you a comfortable place to lean while driving down the road. Versions for '87-'95 and '97-'06 Wrangler vehicles with Full Steel Doors. Includes both Left and Right.
1 Year Limited Warranty.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $62
Rating 5
Pros Place to put my arm on a long drive
Cons Not very soft
Recommended yes

Comments: I was looking for a durable armrest to make long drives more comfortable. Although these are not very soft, they do the trick and seem to be very durable. They appear to be injection molded with some type of hard rubber (not Plastic). The are easy to install and mount to your existing door pull mounts. I am very happy with these for my needs.

#3 ·
Rating 5
Pros Solid. Heavy. Easy Installation. A great product.
Cons None to think of.
Recommended yes

Comments: I just got a set of these for my YJ on Christmas. Installed them within 15 minutes. Very solid. Very comfortable. Seem much easier to use than those straps/loops for the doors. Seems like a great product.

#4 ·
Rating 4
Pros Solid. Easy install. Good quality.
Cons Branding. May interfere with clutch operation for the long legged.
Recommended yes

Comments: Good solid construction and a 5 minute install. Adjustable - you can slide them back and forth a bit before tightening the bolts. Firm.

I don't like the branding, but that's not really a negative for most - I just don't like any branding on any product I buy. Also, I'm 6'2" and when I wear my hunting boots with the thick soles and operate the clutch, my thigh rubs against the arm rest even when it's adjusted fully back.

#5 ·
Price $120
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: What a pity that the JK doesn't come with armrests you can use. I got the door pads and the center console pad. The door pads are great; the center pad looks like a 10 year old made it but it functions well.

#7 ·
Price $40
Rating 4
Pros give you a place to rest your arm
Cons gets snagged on clothes, makes rolling windows up or down tricky
Recommended yes

Comments: I got these early on because I hated resting my arm on the stupid door straps. The install was a snap and the rests are quite solid. The only hitch is I had to learn to roll up the windows underhanded because the rests sit very close to the crank handle. Still, they are worth the money I think.

#8 ·
Price $138
Pros Feel great on the arms
Cons None found yet
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought these arm rests because I wanted to have some cushion on my elbows. So far no cmplaints about Misch's product. They where very easy to put in and they look like that they should have come with my Jeep. I would reccomend them to other owners who are looking for a quality product!

#9 ·
Price $138
Pros Look and feel great
Cons none as of yet
Recommended yes

Comments: Got these to help out my elbow on the door handle since there was no arm rest there. They bolt right in and look like the should have come with the Jeep in the first place. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great quality product!

#10 ·
Price $35
Pros Easy to install, provides great arm rest
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: I needed some soft right arm comfort for the long trips. This is just the right height, easy to install and works great. The added weight makes opening the center a bit harder - gut then I rarely get in there when driving. I like it, others may not. I suggest you find someone who has one and try it out for your size and use before buying one.

#12 ·
Price $60
Pros Good Looking, Great Fit
Cons Can get in the way.
Recommended yes

Comments: After about a week of resting my elbow on the door strap I couldn't stand it anymore and added these arm rests. I couldn't be happier with the fit and finish, but you do have to adjust the way that you roll up and down the windows so you don't hit the arm rests. I think that these rests look like a factory part and they make my jeep a little more comfortable as a daily driver.

#13 ·
Price $69
Pros Best mod to my jeep. If you have elbows you might like this product
Cons Material is a bit hard but very durable
Recommended yes

Comments: Good buy

#16 ·
Price $200
Rating 4
Pros armrests - give place to rest arm
overhead shelf - tremendously useful accessory
Cons sleeves catch on armrests
shelf has no cons
Recommended yes

Comments: the armrests are simple and easy to install. not much to say there, but the overhead shelf is great! the tj shelves are steel and very well designed. install was easy and quick. unlike the jk plastic shelves, the metal ones don't squeak or rattle. since its steel, you can slap lots of magnetic thingies on it. very cool! this is by far my favorite accessory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.