5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  militiamedic 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $30
Rating 5
Average Price $30
Manufacturer MGT Motorsports
Recommended Yes: 2 / No: 0

This is a new product that will allow you to mount your ScanGauge above your rear view mirror in your Jeep. I originally had the ScanGauge mounted on my dashboard with velcro. It looked very unfinished and I was never truly happy with it's setup. This new mount caught my attention.

The product is great. It comes with EVERYTHING, including a longer cord so you can tuck it behind windshield trim and perform a clean/professional installation. The mount is fully adjustable to your liking. It even comes with a couple of extra screws and 2 allen wrenches. This is a top notch mount and as you can see in the pictures, the finished result is awesome.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Rating 5
Pros Allows clean installation of your ScanGauge and looks very professional. Excellent design that allows you to adjust it to your comfort level.
Cons None that I can think of.
Recommended yes

Comments: As mentioned in the description of this product, it is a new mount that is designed to take your ScanGauge off of it's velcro mount on your dashboard and to professionally install it above your rear view mirror. The kit is complete and comes with everything you need, including a longer cord to tuck it behind your windshield trim. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a ScanGauge mounted on your dashboard/steering column, and I know a few of you do.

Two thumbs up! :2thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.