#1 ·
Product Information
Price $650
Rating 4
Average Price $453.04
Manufacturer LINE-X
Recommended Yes: 28 / No: 0

At LINE-X, we know your truck is much more than a vehicle to you. It can be
your workhorse or your plaything. Either way, it takes a serious beating.
So whether it's a payload or playload, LINE-X spray-on bedliner products are
ready for the long haul, with an ultra-durable finish that will continue to look as
great as the day it was sprayed.

LINE-X Spray-On Bedliners are tested for strength and protection both in the
laboratory and in harsh, real-world conditions to ensure the highest levels
of durability.

LINE-X develops its own material under rigorous quality controls to guarantee
a consistent, durable application every time.

LINE-X chemists, using our state-of-the-art laboratory, are continually developing
ultra-durable coatings designed for extreme impact, corrosion and abrasion
conditions in hundreds of commercial and industrial situations and those technologies
are to provide the toughest in truck bed protection.

See less See more
#12 ·
Price $640
Pros Makes cleaning out the inside a breeze.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: This is an option that should be offered direct from the factory. No more wet carpets or spending hours cleaning up. Just pull the drain plugs and spray it with the hose.

#14 ·
Price $650
Pros looks good, durability, ease of cleaning
Cons not the best sound insulator
Recommended yes

Comments: i had the linex done at a local 4x4 specialty shop. the product took a little over one day to install. i got a warranty with mine and love it. it really helps when i need to get that mud out of the vehicle interior. i wishh i would of gone with a different color than black but that cost a little bit extra. overall i would say that this a great investment especially if you like to wheel topless (the jeep not you) because you dont have to woorry about that carpet they in a vehicle designed to go offroad.

#15 ·
Price $500
Pros Anti-Rust, Great look, Easy clean up
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Never have to worry about the floor or side panels rusting, gives a great modded look to the interior, and best of all, it's extremely easy to clean out after a day of wheelin. Hook up a hose and spray it out.

#17 ·
Price $500
Pros Easy to clean, no more scratches or rust, looks better than either carpet or no carpet
Cons Having to tear out interior was a pain
Recommended yes

Comments: One of the best mods I have done

#20 ·
Price $1
Pros Easy to clean out
Cons alittle more noise
Recommended yes

Comments: looks good

#21 ·
Price $600
Pros Great Dont have an issue with it at all
Cons was told that it would fade a little over time and when trying to drill/cut through it to install something is a pain
Recommended yes

Comments: Love it, also really like the warrenty that comes with it which is nation wide. It is seeming to hold up pretty good.

#22 ·
Price $500
Pros very strong product, no fade, no scratches, no chips, like brand new.
Cons expensive
Recommended yes

Comments: I lived in a apt. and did have the time or resources to do the bed liner in the parking lot. I found a line-X dealer, who was a avid off-roader and he gave me a great deal. I removed all the carpet, seats, roll bar padding and part of the dash. He was able to spray everything inside the jeep which was metal and went 18" under my dash and roll bar. Since he sprayed it on thick, I did not use floor mats until it rained, since I can't properly install the drain plugs anymore. Yet, I love it. looks like new every time I see it.

#23 ·
Price $800
Pros Easy to clean, quiets the interior a bit, tough as nails and looks good
Cons cost
Recommended yes

Comments: I threw away my ragged factory carpet. This was definitely a good investment. Cleans up easy with a garden hose and if the mood strikes me a bit of Armor All.

#24 ·
Price $250
Pros Protects/hides interior paint. Very easy to wash out and great replacement for no top and doors Jeeps as carpet is short lived.
Cons Price can be high if you don't remove your own interior stuff before they tape and spray.
Recommended yes

Comments: Find a good shop, as with anything paint and body related it takes good prep to have a good finished product. You can tell the guys that spray a lot of Jeeps and those that do dealership truck beds. Don't be afraid to have more stuff done like roll cage or fender wells or grille... its cheaper done at once than individually. Lastly, pick a good shop cause you want to be able to come back and get touch ups if you somehow manage to damage it.

#26 ·
Price $700
Pros Top quality
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Line X of Reno sprayed my TJR's tub and it turned out great. I paid an additional bone to get UV protectant. Price above included labor to have professionally done. Texture quality looks ready to hold up to abuse for decades to come!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.