Product Information
Price $15
Rating 4
Average Price $15
Manufacturer JTSpotlight
Recommended Yes: 2 / No: 0

REPLACE THAT UN-USED CIGARETTE LIGHTER WITH SOMETHING USEFUL

Rechargeable LED Light For Your Vehicle
Spotlight replaces your cars cigarette lighter. It is a bright LED light that is always ready and available when you need some extra light. Whether it's changing a tire, searching for a lost item, walking through a dark parking lot or locating your keys, the spotlight will always be at it's peak power. Spotlight plugs in and charges from your vehicle's cigarette lighter outlet (12 volt power outlet). The spotlight will always be charged, ready to help and within reach.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $15
Rating 5
Pros Small, bright, rechargeable, convenient
Cons Doesn't fit in the 12v accessory port in my 04' TJ. Fits fine in the cigar lighter though the ligher only recieves power when ignition is on.
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought one for my jeep, one for my dad and one for my sister.

It's bright, and always there when you need it.

For the price it's worth it even if you carry a maglite in your rig.

#3 ·
Price $15
Rating 4
Pros convenient, bright, small
Cons red light while charging
Recommended yes

Comments: I have a 3 D cell LED hooked to the rollbar but sometimes you want something small for looking in the glovebox or center console. This little LED flashlight is perfect for small chores. Since it stays in the 12 volt outlet you don't have to wonder where it's rolled off to and it can easily be grabbed by driver or passenger without drama. The only thing I have a problem with is the red LED that comes on during charging. Unlike other 12 volt devices where the red led is frosted this is inside the mirrored glass area and is kind of distracting. Fortunately it can be switched to a non-charging position so you don't have to unplug it. I've had mine for about 4 years now and still going strong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.